In Your Face

CoB-InYourFace_100px.jpg

so this is the cover for In Your Face...but it still isnt clear which cover song is gonna be on it...but the 3rd one will be the "censored version" of IFY :OMG:

Nooo.. shit.. come on....... we don't want that. What the fuck is the point??????? Maybe they'll make a music video out of it. T,L&S has the fuck word censored out in the video..

is there a keyboard solo?

and was it more straight forward than knuckleduster? like not a lot of parts to it.

Maybe it's just some sick sense of COB humour? The track listing says

01. In Your Face
02. surprise track
03. In Your Face (censored version)

Suprise track... So maybe this will be also something funny.

Just where did you get this from??
Yeah it's gotta be a sick sense of humour because this sounds so gay!!!
so it's got like a director's cut version and a censored version..

Why should they be forced to make a censored version if they're releasing the "director's cut" version with the same single?

But yeah, the only thing I can think of is that they want to get it on the radio.

I already imagine the marketing dude from Universal to CoB...

-You know it's good.... it's just... too "woooooarggg/motherfuckas" you know?

-Yeah I know.

-Ok let's make a Censored Version

Anyway, we'll see :p

Since they are releasing it on the same single as the "directors cut" its also possible that its somekind of joke.

At least in Finland, I think that the radio have played COB songs before containing "bad language"?

What would be censored in a radio remix version:

- cursing
- possible movie sample
- possible stuff with construction that for example connects songs 5/6 on the album

Or else it's a clear version of the song with none of the above included except cursing. But I don't get it why should they make a version with no cursing. Maybe it's so rude people would think it's not music anymore.

Joonas Lehtonen said:
But I don't get it why should they make a version with no cursing.

You don't understand it because you're finnish. For example in the States people are so freakin' picky about everything that you can't get a "fuck" or a "bitch" through radio even if you took over the whole radio station :lol: :lol:

And, even if you would get through, you'd have ALL the whiny-ass parents sueing you "because my child heard what you said and went berserk and killed some people" or some weird shit like that.

Crazy world, I'll say. o_O

CadalMord said:
You don't understand it because you're finnish. For example in the States people are so freakin' picky about everything that you can't get a "fuck" or a "bitch" through radio even if you took over the whole radio station :lol: :lol:

And, even if you would get through, you'd have ALL the whiny-ass parents sueing you "because my child heard what you said and went berserk and killed some people" or some weird shit like that.

Crazy world, I'll say. o_O
i fucking hate living in the U.S. everybody bitches and complains. it is a low blow to be in the same country as some fat ass who sued a fast food resteraunt for being fat