Introduce yourself here

I thought I would do a bit of an introduction.
I'm Kimberley from England. I'm into most types of music (including metal of course) Some of my favourite bands at the moment are: At the gates, Katatonia, Bloodbath, Kataklysm, Darkthrone, Agolloch, Fun lovin Criminals, Beastie boys, Carcass (and loads more :p ).
My favourite Katatonia album is tonights decision, and my favourite songs are Strained and Omerta (and Right into the bliss).
I'm currently in my final year at university.

So 'Hi everyone' :D

hi there mates i'm from austria and i love Katatonia since i've heard the Discouraged Ones album for the first time. nice board, a lot of interesting threads, keep me updated with the latest shit hehe ;)

I thought I would do a bit of an introduction.
I'm Kimberley from England. I'm into most types of music (including metal of course) Some of my favourite bands at the moment are: At the gates, Katatonia, Bloodbath, Kataklysm, Darkthrone, Agolloch, Fun lovin Criminals, Beastie boys, Carcass (and loads more :p ).
My favourite Katatonia album is tonights decision, and my favourite songs are Strained and Omerta (and Right into the bliss).
I'm currently in my final year at university.

So 'Hi everyone' :D
You're from Reading? I live quite close to there:loco:

Hi my name Is Alexander, I am 18, live in Pennsylvania (Booo) I have been listening to Katatonia for about 6 maybe 7 years found them while randomly searching for music.

always impressing me with you good tone... how is it... i wish i was born in sweden or maybe not... let me know... i think its a good time for this style of music... Im sam... nice to meet you allhttp://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/images/smilies/zombie.gif

Hello my name is Pete... Nearly 20 years old dude from Finland. I started listening to Katatonia after Viva Emptiness was released, and it rose to my absolute favourite band after TGCD. I like all of their stuff but my favourite is post-Discouraged Ones. I've seen them live once at Kuopiorock, best gig ever! Anyways, just love this band.

Other musical interests include Anathema, Shining, Nevermore... And well... many more :)
I play guitar myself and also a little drumming now and then.

Hello, I'm Ned. I've been an infrequent visitor to this forum for a while but I've never officially introduced myself. I started getting into Katatonia after I heard 'Soil's Song' from a peaceville sampler free with good old Metal Hammer. Since then I've been hooked and have immersed myself in their back catalogue. My fave album is probably Viva Emptiness at the moment, although it alternates between that and TGCD. I like a range of other bands such as Porcupine Tree, Opeth, Slipknot, loads of thrash, as well as more feel-good bands like Van Halen and WASP. I also have a soft spot for Kate Bush, AOR and 70s funk. I'm hoping to go and see Katatonia at Bloodstock as I live in the UK.

Hey, I'm Tyler from Kansas, US. Been around UM for a few months haven't gotten into much of the discussion yet. I've listened to Katatonia for about the past decade because of family, they were pretty mature for my tastes until I matured a little, a bit before the release of TGC.