Introduction thread

Mr. Lapin Kulta

Evil invader
Jul 20, 2004
Northernmost Sweden
www.moonsorrow.com
Please use this thread to introduce yourselves to other fans!

Let's start with me, eh? I am Turisas' webmaster/moderator and a longtime fan of the band. I'm a 25 year-old familyman/teacher/metalhead living in the northermost parts of Sweden.

That should be enough for now :loco:

Mr. Lapin Kulta, didn't know you're still active here on UM :wave:
or is it rather 'again' ?

I'm 26, living in austria, working, and about to change my life for the better from later this year on :headbang:

15 years old,not a long time Turisas fan,but a big one.Born and living in Quebec,yet I am only anglophone.....and I play drums.:headbang:

Well well
I'm 24 years old (actually turned 24 just today, heh) male from the southern part of Finland. For work I drive a truck and on freetime I listen to music and visit concerts and take photos from those concerts. I also like to travel pretty much. So I usually try to meld my hobbies together, like going on to a trip to see a concert and take photos from there. Goody.

Also I run a site for those livepics I've taken and you can access it here
That's about it, for the moment.

@tonberry: nice avatar, Tonberries are teh pwn :D

I am a metalhead from Northeast US soon to be moving to Norway. I play guitar and am a regular poster over at Children of Bodom off topic

Hello im Thomas, I am 25 years old from the USA long time metal fan actually been listening to it as long as I can remember :D
In 2 years I will be relocating to Rio De Janeiro Brasil!

Hey

im a 21 year old from the north-west of Ireland, was a promoter till i lost all me money doing a big festival up here, still do small time promoting. my paying job is a Medical Claims Examiner for an american medical insurance company. i live metal, love gore films and general fucked up stuff! um, thats about it!

hey,
i'm KJ, I moved from Trolleve Communities to this one, to follow Turisas, on their trip to worldwide internet Domination!
anyway, i hope moving to this forum this getting a little bit more interesting and busier!
I'm 21years old, listening to metal for about 14years (started with Metallica, Iron Maiden, Bodycount...)
now my favorite bands are
Folk- Turisas, Finntroll, Thyrfing, Korpiklaani,and so on...
Black - the "new" orthodox satanic Black Metal such as Watain, Deathspell Omega... and off course the old kings, Emperor, Darkthrone, Mayhem, Immortal,Venom, Bathory... you know the names!
Death - Nile, Suffocation, Death, Behemoth, Vital Remains...
Thrash - German AND American thrash to the bone... Exodus, Metallica (old), Slayer, Sadus, Testament... AND Kreator, Destruction, Sodom...
Other - Dissection, Pink Floyd, Neil Young...

see you guys around!

\m/

Hi my name is Ana.
I am 19 (20 in May) and I am from California, USA (originaly from Serbia :) ). I have been a fan of folk/pagan metal and black metal for a while now and a metal fan in general for years.
Cheers!

Hello, I'm Joe from Hertfordshire in England! I'm 15 and Turisas is fucking excellent! I'm into a lot of Melodic/Folk/Viking/Thrash/Power/Prog/Death/Speed/Heavy Metal haha.

Hola.
This is Marilyn here. I'm a 18 year old American living in Bamberg, Germany. I like to sing and go out drinking in my spare time. Oh yeah I'm a huge fan of folk/viking metal and I hail from that crazy ass board knowen of the Children of Bodom off-topic

well bye bye

Stefan, 18 from bavaria/germany...

Hey Stephan, wanted to look at the old one Turisas Board and was linked here.
Good to have at least a few common faces here, although "Fallen Angel" is already in use here, so I'm flexible...

Pints high!