Introduction thread

Hey I am Turbo. Recently bought Battle Metal, and so far, its a fucking great album. Im not new to UM, but I am new to Turisas. Apart from that, I am 19 years old, from Birmingham, England. I am going to Bloodstock to see Turisas, and Ensiferum mainly. I cannot fucking wait.

It has all started last year when i heard ONE MORE for the first time. That was the beginning of a long love with this music.

Erm, hi, my first name is sascha, i'm from a suburb of Berlin in germany and i'm 17 years old, in september i become 18. Well, I never have seen Turisas live, i was ill at the 8./9. April (Ragnarök Festival) so i hope to see them next year.

and here is a foto of twom turisas-fankiddies, i'm the man below with the blond hair^^

Turisas :kickass:

Heya all :kickass:

Iam a young woman from west side of Finland. Iam still a student,but I hope I can get off from that school soon :rolleyes: I have been listening Turisas over year now and I have seen them in Nummirock '05.
Umm.. I dunno what else should i write, I suck with these.
Anyways, Iam glad to be here and sorry my bad english.

bah.. it's like with all other shit, you just do it because other ones do it too.. however, there i am again - a member from good old trolleve (mellipossu) who realised last weekend that turisas is still alive (or let's call it "physically existing" :-D) and this made me to complete my registration here.

i live in switzerland, but travel a lot around whole europe (well actually mainly places north from where i live) for metal concerts, journeys and stupid stuff like that. right now i am on a ferry which just left hanko (finland) and which hopefully takes me to rostock (germany) in "only" 24 hours. oh well...

since having a really flexible job, i am able to enjoy a lot of the summer fests, so it would be cool to hang around with some of the new/old people over here somewhere, somewhen...

proscht to you all!
melanie

melchen said:
bah.. it's like with all other shit, you just do it because other ones do it too.. however, there i am again - a member from good old trolleve (mellipossu) who realised last weekend that turisas is still alive (or let's call it "physically existing" :-D) and this made me to complete my registration here.

i live in switzerland, but travel a lot around whole europe (well actually mainly places north from where i live) for metal concerts, journeys and stupid stuff like that. right now i am on a ferry which just left hanko (finland) and which hopefully takes me to rostock (germany) in "only" 24 hours. oh well...

since having a really flexible job, i am able to enjoy a lot of the summer fests, so it would be cool to hang around with some of the new/old people over here somewhere, somewhen...

proscht to you all!
melanie

Haha welcome lass. :worship:

eh!
Ryan from Ontario Canada.
18 years old listening to metal since I was about 5 :D
Play bass mainly, but also some guitar and piano.
Regular poster on Battleheart and Children of Bodom.

Very New to Turisas, honestly I have only heard the two songs posted on the myspace page :erk:. But I plan on getting Battle metal as soon as I get the cash to order it. Turisas slays indefinatly!