Introduction thread

Hello there Peeps

I just got Metal Hammar magazine few days ago and one particular band :)
stole the show there. I must say that turisas is just great and i'm really looking forward seeing them in Glasgow with Lordi!!!
Sad to find out about Georg Laakso's plight but he is a warrior and warriors never despond!!!
:kickass:

Hello. I am Amy. I have seen Turisas twice now and am in fact pictured in the abovementioned Metal Hammer article (I'm the one with pink dreads. I'm also on Rockers Digest about a bazillion times from Turisas at BOA). LOVELOVELOVE Turisas, unfortunately am missing them with Lordi, but bah.

hell I am from kansas in usa. Im 17 and ive been listening to metal since i was like 12. I mostly listen to folk metal and melodeath. I plan one day to move to europe.

Jan, 21 years old from northern germany (near flensburg), at the moment i am doin a social year before i hope i get a place at university next winter.

think i am into metal for around 7years... till now i was able to see turisas at a gig at hamburg and at wacken05.

Maaad said:
Jan, 21 years old from northern germany (near flensburg), at the moment i am doin a social year before i hope i get a place at university next winter.

think i am into metal for around 7years... till now i was able to see turisas at a gig at hamburg and at wacken05.

I want to live in Northern Germany :(. Haha welcome bro.:kickass:

I'm from Worcester in England (worcester sauce anyone? yum yum. ahem.) I signed up to this forum when Turisas moved here but lost account details, so figured I may as well sign back up in preparation for the UK Tour :)

Been listening to Turisas since the release of Battle Metal, seen them four times so far in England and Germany (Wacken, woot) and i'm a festival junky. Headed wherever Rhapsody are next year festival wise <3 so nothing set in stone on where i'll be, bar BOA and Wacken :)

Hello all. Just discovered Turisas thanks to a friend dragging me to Lordi. I'm in Blackpool, England.

Hail all :)
Im Lucy and a 19 year old uni student. Been listening to Turisas since about a year ago and only just seen them live.

Hi, I'm Martyn. I'm 21 years old. I discovered Turisas when I went to see Lordi in Glasgow. Turisas was the warm up band. I thought they were brilliant. I want to be a writer, but at the moment I just write fan-fics about Lordi.

Hello, I'm Matt, livin in Illinois. Been a Turisas fan for sometime now, just havent posted on this board.:kickass:

Hej! My name is Olli. I'm 18 and I hail from England. I have been a Turisas fan since the summer last year when I listened to Battle metal on a metal hammer cd. I'm also into all the folk metal bands and stuff like that from Finland. I have seen Turisas live at Birmingham and they were the only reason why I went the Lordi gig. Well I suppose thats it. If you want to know any more about me just PM me :)

h=Hey up. Im Suzi, 23 years old, live in Oxford, and saw Turisas with Lordi and have been hooked on 'em ever since.

Been listening to metal since my teens, could love it more if I tried, the only thing I love more than metal is my motorbike and the only thing I love more than my bikes is my kids.

And I suck at doing intro's.