Introduction thread

h=Hey up. Im Suzi, 23 years old, live in Oxford, and saw Turisas with Lordi and have been hooked on 'em ever since.

Been listening to metal since my teens, could love it more if I tried, the only thing I love more than metal is my motorbike and the only thing I love more than my bikes is my kids.

And I suck at doing intro's.

Welcome aboard. I was also at that gig, that was the second time I had seen them, and if they play again in the UK or Ireland, ill be there.:worship:

Welcome aboard. I was also at that gig, that was the second time I had seen them, and if they play again in the UK or Ireland, ill be there.
Yesterday 07:28 PM

Ill see you there then.... when they played London (last night of the tour on Halloween.... best gig I've ever been at :D) something was mentioned about coming back to the Uk next year.

Ill see you there then.... when they played London (last night of the tour on Halloween.... best gig I've ever been at :D) something was mentioned about coming back to the Uk next year.

Turisas are more than welcome on English soil. Ive got my none metal best mate into Ensiferum and Turisas. He hated metal before, but ive managed to convert him, thanks to mentioned bands.:lol:

Hi im a fan of Turisas from far away. Always loved their music! My own songs have been partly inspired by Turisas also.

I am a Musician/Geek/Nerd/Gamer/Gangster/Mafioso/Astronomer/Philosopher/Computer Programmer/Computer Administrator/Linux Fanboy/Skater/Rider/3D Graphics Modeller/Animator/Artist/Metalhead/Metalhead/Metalhead/Metalhead..uhh..and uhh..Metalhead. Now that i took off my steel helmet u may call me Skullhead. And yo do i actually list down a to z of my bio down here coz thts what i see u guys doin :lol:

Im 17. And no im not Chinese neither am i Asian nor Oriental im multi-ethnic and yes im short and no im not white im grey. And no Singapore is not China i hope the other members here in UM who are frm singapore have already told u that. Turisas is a great band and i am a great fan. Tschao!

Hello, I am Isaac, or otherwise known on other forums as WoodtrolL. I love alchohol, folk metal and the like. I haven't seen Turisas, I would love to. I come from Colorado, US and I weant to Wacken this year, I plan to go again next year. All hail.

Hei all,

My name is Cat, 26, hailing from The Netherlands. I am most active on the VikingBlood forum, but also participate on the fora for Týr and Korpiklaani and now...Turisas!

I am a very new fan, haven't even got "Battle Metal" yet, but I can't stop listening to the samples on the MySpace and all the stuff on Youtube. Next week I actually have time off work during normal business hours, so I can go out and buy the album!

Already saw some familiar faces here, and I look forward to getting to know others :)

Arr.
Looks like I haven't introduced myself yet. I'm 21 years old student of audiovisual media from southeast Finland. I was actually a moderator on the previous Turisas forum, but I haven't been around too much when they moved to ultimatemetal.com since I find these forums really messy and stuff :bah:

I'm James, 17 from South East England and I love Turisas. Got my first chance to see them when they supported Lordi and the Forum and I have to say, they were a lot better than Lordi.

=D