Introduction thread

lol!
I'm a new one here!

My real name is Felipe, in english would be something like "Philip"
I'm from Chile, and who gives a crap from what part of Chile if I must be the only one from that part of the world (known as "The ass of the world" or "Culo del mundo" :rofl:)
I'm 18 years old
I have been listening to Turisas for more than a year.
And I thank the gods everyday for this excelente Band
I play drums, I have had some bands with friends, but in this moment I'm off duty!

Heeemmm... that's enough =P

Bye!! :headbang: :kickass:

Alright!!!

16yr old kid from YORKSHIRE, England...love music, love metal, love guitar, love football (Bradford city), love mountain biking, love getting pissed and having a good time with mates!

Big turisas fan, since i first heard the wonderous 'battle metal' but it'll be the first time i see them next saturday!

Other favourite bands would be wintersun, ensiferum, dhilren of bodom, communic, korpiklaani, mad caddies, [spunge], Evenescence and soad. Also love solo artists like Jason Becker and Mattias IA Eklundh

Cheers!

Alright!!!

16yr old kid from YORKSHIRE, England...love music, love metal, love guitar, love football (Bradford city), love mountain biking, love getting pissed and having a good time with mates!

Big turisas fan, since i first heard the wonderous 'battle metal' but it'll be the first time i see them next saturday!

Other favourite bands would be wintersun, ensiferum, dhilren of bodom, communic, korpiklaani, mad caddies, [spunge], Evenescence and soad. Also love solo artists like Jason Becker and Mattias IA Eklundh

Cheers!

Turisas's first fanboy? :lol: