Introduction thread

I don't know if anybody remembers me..I'm Danijela......I wasn't here for some time cause my computer was broke for a month..maybe more...If someone new came ..welcome!
Cheers!

surely we remember, we´re not (yet) that old where we forget about people that fast ;)

Hey, I'm Sara...

I of course love many forms of metal as well and have written for a couple different webzines in the past but now I only contribute to Northernmetal.info and my own blog which you can find in my signature.

Im 26 and live in the US.

My fav season is winter because I was born in January and love all things snowy and icy.

Im an administrative assistant at a factory during the day. Pretty boring job but at least it earns me some money.

I also play guitar and bass and will soon start learning some stuff on keyboard.

Anything else just ask...

Howdy,

I have recently joined the Turisas bandwagon . . . . make that the Turisas longboat. I've been a fan of mostly trollish music like Korpiklaani. Just saw the show Philly and thought it'd be neat to join the forum. I posted a few photos in the tour thread.

I am also a big fan of Magica, www.magicaband.com, and can not wait to get their new album.

cheerios,
wm_crash, the friendly hooligan

Gutentag! My name is Timm. I've actually trolled these boards for a bit of time but never actually registered. I think it has something to do with my phobia of emoticons, or just laziness. I'm not quite sure.

Anyways, down to brass-tax. I'm 25 and live in the US. I've been a Turisas fan since 2004 when my mate John who lives in England sent me Battle Metal via the post. Ever since that fateful time Turisas has been one of my most favorite bands in the universe.

I've seen them three times now. Twice during Paegan Fest and then again just on December 11, 2008 for their headliner show here in Iowa City. Let me tell you that that show was probably the best concert experience I have ever had and is in the running for the best show that I've been to, except Warlord and Olli drank all of my "pocket vodka" as they called it(it was my flask). But, in their defense, I did offer it to them.

I've been into metal ever since I was a wee-lad. But, for the past decade or so I've stuck with the European viking/folk metal bands and scene. I just think that music is more original and has better quality than most of the cookie-monster influenced metal bands from America that play songs about worshipping their abusive step-fathers. But, I do love all kinds of metal and all kinds of music.

I'm looking forward to posting on here. You folks seem like good people. So, yeah. That's about all I have to say about that.

CHEERS!

welcome around here Timm!

you know, never offer finnish musicians alsohol if you are not a 100% sure that you want them to finish it *hides*

Hey there everyone. The names Jason and I am a new fan to Turisas. We just seen them last monday in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada and they ROCKED. I wish I would have heard of them years ago. They are my favorite band from here on out. The strong presence that they have on stage is just phenominal. There is a lifelong fan in me for Turisas and I hope to see them again real soon.
Keep rocking and peace!!
Jason
th_headbanging.gif