Introduction thread

Hello!, I'm Mika, I've liked Turisas since the Lordi gig, halloween '06.
Personally responsible for the duck of doom, more commonly known as Erno. I 've seen Turisas 9 times...I think :s, including standing with Katie at HRH!
Can't think of anything else

hahaha dude! how awesome were they at HRH? gotta love the guy dressed up as dee snider!

I miss duck of doom :( is he or metal duck going to be at bloodstock this year?

He's not unfortunately, not sure about metal duck though.
The snider impression was very scary but amazingly accurate. Kudos to him but Jussi looked better in the wig ^^

awww, well send him my condolences and tell him i miss him :p

and why is metal duck only a maybe? tell me you're going, you have to go!

i'm still gutted i didn't get a piece of Lisko's accordian :(

awww, well send him my condolences and tell him i miss him :p

and why is metal duck only a maybe? tell me you're going, you have to go!

i'm still gutted i didn't get a piece of Lisko's accordian :(

Two ducks in one household?:erk:
My dear, feathers would fly, Seppo lives with Sarahkins at university.
I don't think I'm going, tell me the dates and convince me otherwise, then I may go on a pillage, acquire money and turn up late:lol:

Two ducks in one household?:erk:
My dear, feathers would fly, Seppo lives with Sarahkins at university.
I don't think I'm going, tell me the dates and convince me otherwise, then I may go on a pillage, acquire money and turn up late:lol:

haha good point.

ok dates: 15th, 16th, 17th august.
reasons to go: 1 - ME! haha
2 - ALESTORM!!!! you know you need more Scottish pirate metal!!!!!
3 - all the other awesome bands playing which will take too long to go through, but go to their site
4 - it'll be awesome as always
5 - bloodstock needs Seppo... Seppo needs Sarahkins... Sarahkins needs you!
6 - because I said so! hehe

haha good point.

ok dates: 15th, 16th, 17th august.
reasons to go: 1 - ME! haha
2 - ALESTORM!!!! you know you need more Scottish pirate metal!!!!!
3 - all the other awesome bands playing which will take too long to go through, but go to their site
4 - it'll be awesome as always
5 - bloodstock needs Seppo... Seppo needs Sarahkins... Sarahkins needs you!
6 - because I said so! hehe

Bugger you've got me....
ok if I can 1/2 con sarahkins into going, which she may well be anyway. I'll come to bloodstock..which means a battle metal duck with no battle metal band, he will be pissed.
Hmmmm...*starts budgeting for beer*

OMG there is already 5:headbang:...how many more does the music industry need?!?!?!?!

Erno 'battle metal' Ankkalainen
Seppo 'metal duck' Ankkalainen
Enni
And the two that belong to new generation superstars
:lol:
You may 'pirate' a giant duck if you wish:p

hahahaha yay! we should definately 'pirate' a giant duck. i'm sure Alestorm would love it :p

actually i'm sure they'd prefer wenches and mead haha

Hullo! I'm Violet, AKA Lettuce. I've loved Turisas since Get in the Ring, and finally after a lot of persuasion from Mika, got round to joining! I'm 19, I live in South-West London, and I go to the London University of the Arts to study Special Effects. I love metal. And that's about it.

Hullo! I'm Violet, AKA Lettuce. I've loved Turisas since Get in the Ring, and finally after a lot of persuasion from Mika, got round to joining! I'm 19, I live in South-West London, and I go to the London University of the Arts to study Special Effects. I love metal. And that's about it.

hmmmm... so i'm guessing you're the Lettuce/Violet who is the rather large Breed 77 fan? You off to see them this week? silly question i know, i'll rephrase, 'where are you going to see them this week?'

Guess I'll do this one too :D

I'm a 20 year old guy from the Netherlands that likes 2 types of metal: lifting heavy weights, and the music of course. I hadn't found out about Turisas until this year, but once I started listening to them I was instantly hooked. Folk metal ftw!

I also like doing flips, kicks, twists and stuff (a sport called tricking), and editting videos: [ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=TyRqtnDixzk[/ame]

That about covers it : )