Introductions.. use this thread to introduce yourselves

Hi Meggido and welcome to the forum, the album (not a demo btw :p:D) is available from Hellraiser up North or from Alices Records online... check out distro details for details of stockists.

Thanks for the kind words mate...

:D

Rest assured its a fucking leviathan of an album! Well worth your time sourcing a copy... In case you dont know Hellraisers can be found in Leeds, Wakefield and York, If you want instructions as to where they are I can help, alternatively go to www.hellraiserrecords.com and e-mail Sherridan the owner asking about ordering a copy of Second Sight, she'll be only too glad to help.

Thanks man, yeah ill be heading to york soon to see Jack Dee live, but i may plan a trip there earlier so that i know the lay out for when i go to see Jack Dee
so if you could relay me some instructions as to where it would be in york in relation to the trainstation that would be grand... thanks :devil:

Sorry my bad lol, i knew it wasnt a demo so why on earth i put Demo i dont know... o_O

map1du.jpg

Hopefully this map should be useable, I've marked the two places on and added soem landmarks, the blue spot is a waterstones (or a similar bookshop, my memory is hazy) the green is a bunch of public toilets and phonebooths on a long wide pedestrianised street and the red spot is a pizza hut...
Its shouldnt be easy to miss, it has a big swinging sign outside as far as I remember.
My advice, take a lot of money! You'll want to spend ages, and your life savings, when you see the amount of decent stock they have...

Hi Sean,
Yep - I figured you would somehow ;)

Nice one with the new album - it's a cracker. Like the artwork too, really nice.
Also, nice one for getting on Scuzz and doing so well.
See you on the road sometime.
Cheers
L

Muppet said:
This is getting rather good - an abundance of drummers in here! How's it going, seakrieg? Hope to see you on the road at some point - maybe soon!

Hello Mate,
Ah yes - the most important member of any band :D ;) . It's always a sign of a classy board when the drummers take over!

Anyway - yep, hope to see you on the road. It's encouraging to see so many British bands out there putting metal back on the map where it belongs .
Cheers
L

Hello, Too much drum talk here. i'm steve and can be found at MOST London gigs (not to far from the bar!!). Plus I play bass in Intense!

Normally it's the bloke that blocks the line of sight for the audience to the drummer, granted, but in Steve's case that doesn't really follow, given his bass is slightly larger than he is, thus meaning he can hide behind a kick drum...