Introduction thread

hello...any Geordies here? I'm pretty new to Turisas, I bought a ticket to their November show in the Toon and realised I didn't know who they were, so listened on youtube, loved everything there, and bought the CDs XD
I'm pretty sure they're gonna blow my head off when I see them, can't wait! Dragging the other half along too, he doesn't know who they are either ):D I notice a fair few Brits here but I am all alone in my sad-ass fangirldom :'(

If anyone IS going to the Newcastle gig it would be cool to meet up ;)

Unfortunately, I can not make it to the Newcastle gig this year. Do convey Olli my regards and let him know he is always welcome for tea at my summer residence, should he find himself in the neighbourhood.

cheers,
wm_crash, the friendly hooligan

Heh, thanks for the welcome :D
i'll tell him your exact words, wm crash, though it might lose something during translation >:)
I can't believe they're brave enough to actually come to Newcastle...home of the heckler...they've been here before, right?

Hi everyone,

I'm Fiorella, from Switzerland and I'm a Turisas fan since few weeks only, but WOW, became really crazy of your music :headbang: I'm a fan of several bands, but not a lot of them are able to give me the goose-bump :lol: You do :D

I'm disabled but working as volunteer for some artists on Myspace and Facebook (Axel Ritt of Grave Digger and Domain, plus a Swiss hard rock band called Sideburn) and have my own radio show (check on my signature). I'm playing a Turisas song every week in my radio show, tomorrow will be 'Midnight Sunrise' :kickass: Hoped to go to see you at Pratteln in October, but I unfortunately can't :(

I'm planning a trip to Finland for 2012 or 2013, don't know yet and hoping to see you live over there or elsewhere :)

For those about to rock! we salute you(8) haha sorry im listening that :rofl:

Welcome to the forum Fiorella :D i also loved them since the first hear! haha your volunteer job sounds fun btw :)

Hello! I'm new here! My name is Laura and I'm from Virginia. I'm a HUGE Turisas fan, such a big fan in fact that my license plate is Turisas! I've been a fan of Turisas for around five years now, but have sadly only been to one of their gigs. I'm studying history at university right now specializing in Viking studies (who would have guessed?!). I never join forums, but I am lacking in friends that I can talk about Turisas with, so I'm hoping to make some new friends here!