Introduction thread

hello everyone :)
i'm Delphine but please call me Del or Della ;)
27 years old , unfortunately living in France but i'll soon move from there and live in Germany (my second native country)
I'm a turisas fan since their beginning :)

any questions ? feel free to ask :)

Welcome around, Della :)

To where in germany are you going to move (being German, I am always curious about that ^^)?

Bonn would be rather close to where I am from - Köln ;))
I really liked Bonn, have often been there (never been to Fulda though)... :)

Hello Del!
if im not wrong i know you from before, from other forums and social networks :) Edith Mtz on facebook actually, but remember so clearly we used to talk in norther forum and other places also Edguy/Avantasia-COB lover <3

Anyways welcome aboard! hope you feel comfortable this forum yaiii :D

Hei Edith :) thanks and nice to see ya there :D i'm still active in all forums you said except Norther :p

@ Cari : aww sure the meercats there are just so <3 i so wanna hug them when i see them but it's forbidden lol
This zoo is the best i've ever seen till now :) and hopefully i'll go there soon again :)

i always feel like grabbing one and taking it with me XD XD

the animal park/zoo in Vienna is also nice ;)

god we´re going slightly off topic now ha ha ha, shame on me XD

^haha it happens to all of us :p

i dont post anymore in norther as well :S

well back on topic XD there is someone else to welcome?? need moar members!

LOOK! I'm new!

Hello. :'D I'm... new here! Yeah! I've been a fan of Turisas for a little over a year. I swear I can calculate the exact day and almost the exact time I first listened to it. My age is too young to move out of the house and so I have to keep my metal-listening as secret because my parents absolutely despise it. Wait... what? You read nothing.

I play freaking violin, piano, drums, and sing. Competitive horseback rider and have the ribbons to freaking prove it. I'm from Tennessee (Nashville has an amazing zoo!), but I live in California. Homeschooled and focusing on sciences to try to become a vet.

And... I'm done rambling for now. Probably bored you all. Looking forward to meeting all of you! Feel free to talk to me, I'll try not to bite. Or set my giant man eating gummy bears of ultimate DOOOOOOM. Or anything else that includes violent tendencies.

I be a new person.
been a fan of turisas like... i dont know a year or so. O_0
anyways. Im a crazy metalhead from Finland and... ugh whatever thats all you need to know by now, i dont really like to talk about myself much, but if you ask something ill answer.