Introduction thread

Haha I´ve even been exactly in that store in December when I was in Helsinki for some Turisas related things *laughing* this is just creepy XD

I´ll check the page when I am at university tomorrow, for unknown reasons my internet doesn´t want to load it XD

So it´s all Mathias´ "fault" that you´re here, good to know ;))
I have been well aware that he is an extremely talented, charismatic and good looking guy, but last Monday it became personal! :D

What a great coincidence that you have visited the store as well! Helsinki truly is a small town. Welcome again if you happen to be in the neighbourhood some day! :)

HELLO!

I'm 40 from Southern California! I'm a high school science teacher and I am converting my students into Turisas fans! I was lucky enough to discover Turisas at Sonisphere UK 2010. Both me & my husband LOVE THEM!

We were able to see them three times and we got to meet them 3 times too!

180495_145005415559379_100001497633757_266355_395199_n.jpg

I only wish they could play a longer set :(.

I can't wait to see them again!

welcome around :D

hahahaha, awesome, converting students into Turisas fans - now THAT is what a teacher should do :D

So here I am finally! :D
I'm Deborah, I come from Italy and I'm 17 years old.
What about me? I play guitar, I'm studying classical music and foreign languages (english, german, russian), I like reading about history, art and everythings that comes from the past...
I'm a huge Turisas fan more or less since 2007. I fell in love with them listening to Rex Regi Rebellis and of course they are my favourite band...With the new album I'm going totally crazy! Unfortunately I've seen them only once live, in 2009 with Dragonforce, it was amazing, live they're simply indescribable!

Hey there!

I'm Julz, 42 years old from the lovely south wales valleys. Yes, I'm a Welsh celt and proud of it! I'm married with 4 cats named Kai, Mika, Silas & Jasper, but no kids. I've been a fan of Turisas for a while now and they are without doubt one of my favourite bands. I love going to Finland and usually go every novemer to Helsinki for the Karjala cup ice hockey tournament. I have also been to Turku & Haamenlinna. I love ice hockey. Other interests are, reading, writing, ancient history & mythology especially celtic & norse. I listen to quite a varied range of music. i like watching movies, especially fantasy, sci-fi & gothic horror. I also like sewing, painting & drawing. H.P. Lovecraft is my favourite authour ever. My english translation of the Kalevala is one of my absolute favourite books. I am trying to learn Finnish but as some one here said its not an easy language. I've been browsing the forus for a while and thought it was time to maybe join in!

@celta - welcome around :)
And indeed Finnish is everything but an easy language to learn, I make this experience on a day by day experience for nearly like 2.5 years now...XD

Maybe I could introduce myself too, even I have been here in Ultimate Metal Forum for a while (I have written to Children of Bodom Forum).

Well my name is Susanna and I'm from Finland. I found Turisas 2 years ago and now I found this forum. It took very long time but it's better than never. :D