iPhone 4

popcorn.jpg

fuck you Jesse... you suck. you have recently had the nerve to preach... even to the point of starting a thread about on the subject... to others about ruining threads by going somewhere unnecessary or over the top... you know, like you just did with those idiotic graphics. hypocritical fucktard. that's why no one took your little thread seriously, because you just turn right around and do shit like this, purely to kick up a shit-storm.

your little "contribution" to this thread was not only unnecessary, it was entirely irrelevant. you just wanted to start trouble. and you know what, you did. but not about mac vs pc... no, not even close; what you've managed to start shit about here is your soapbox vs. your hypocrisy.

THIS, what you've just done in this thread, is why your limp-wristed attempt to chastise the forum as a whole for the derailing of threads and bad attitudes was laughed at and ridiculed... exactly this.

congratulations piss-ant, you've just proven everyone that slagged you off in that ill-advised thread you created to be 100% dead on the money.

James, I wouldn't bother man, he told me on msn an hour ago his game is to get everybody riled up so he can laugh at how much effort they put into chastising him for acting like a child, apparently he gets some sort of kick out of it or something.

Shreddy/Jess says:
it literally is all a fictious game
to me anyway
you're the only one that i can't do that to though
Owen says:
exploitation means you get something out of it
Shreddy/Jess says:
that's why i don't bother arguing with you half the time =p
Owen says:
what do you get out of it
Shreddy/Jess says:
some pretty big lulz when someone takes the time of day to type a multiparagraph rant pertaining to what i've said
Owen says:
I guess that makes you feel pretty smart
Shreddy/Jess says:
no, it just makes me laugh a lot, because i'm wasting another dickheads time arguing to a lost cause
Owen says:
so your game at life is to waste the time of other people whilst wasting your own time
sounds to me like you're the stupid dickhead
or the lost cause

He's probably gonna deride me for posting this, but then again you're still getting this after an apparently yet another "180 degree revelation" on his part, so hope for intelligent or meaningful conversation is somewhat a lost cause here.

I think he has potential to maybe post something musically interesting or accomplished at some time but until that point he's just wasting everyones time for kicks.

fuck you Jesse... you suck. you have recently had the nerve to preach... even to the point of starting a thread about on the subject... to others about ruining threads by going somewhere unnecessary or over the top... you know, like you just did with those idiotic graphics. hypocritical fucktard. that's why no one took your little thread seriously, because you just turn right around and do shit like this, purely to kick up a shit-storm.

your little "contribution" to this thread was not only unnecessary, it was entirely irrelevant. you just wanted to start trouble. and you know what, you did. but not about mac vs pc... no, not even close; what you've managed to start shit about here is your soapbox vs. your hypocrisy.

THIS, what you've just done in this thread, is why your limp-wristed attempt to chastise the forum as a whole for the derailing of threads and bad attitudes was laughed at and ridiculed... exactly this.

congratulations piss-ant, you've just proven everyone that slagged you off in that ill-advised thread you created to be 100% dead on the money.

Any people actually wonder why I love this man!!

Ok on a more serious note I was the one who originally de-railed this thread. But i really didn't mean it to turn out as it has so far. My whole point of it was that when I had an iPhone I felt like I was trapped, I had to use iTunes to get music. I had to be limited in the application I could run due to the "iStore Police". I just got sick and tired of the Mac BS. Even then I had my iMac way back in 2000 I felt the same way. Mac's just make me feel limited.

I am a PC guy. Linux, Ubuntu, and yes I own a few Win7 Machines. I just enjoy being able to tweak and not be tied down by someone else's view of what I should be able to do with my phone. If I want to add my MP3 collection to my phone without having to use iTunes I can. If I want to watch movies I ripped form my DVD collection on my phone I can. I don't have to buy something from the iStore and use their proprietary methods to do things. The Android market is an amazing place with millions of applications that are useable by me in my industry (Software Engineer)

Its like this entire flash argument going on right now with us Android vs iPhone guys. Android has flash so I can view the web the way it looks on my PC/MAC. On the iPhone I cant cause Steve Jobs doesn't feel like I should. That to me is some BS right there, the hardware can support it so why not do it? Shit Windows Phones and Crackberries have been doing it for 5+ years!

This is my issue with the iPhone and Mac in general. Its the limitations the creators put on it cause they feel like it, and when we ask for justification they say "Its better this way". How so?

I will admit, me posting feature vs feature was mean and i was being obtuse about it. But it is how I truly feel about the iPhone. Its mega sexy, and has great processing power, but Apple just wastes all that power so you can read a book on your phone, which by the way i can do on my Android phone too :p

yeah guru.. but you just get so much of it so wrong... like the movie thing.. i rip my own DVDs and put them on my iphone all the time.. nothing stops me, and mine phone isn't jail-broken. i rip my own CDs and put them on there too.

and your characterization of Apple's restrictions being "just because they feel like it" is pretty far off base as well... their restrictions most often are in the interest of stability. and it works.

it's also easy to get around the restrictions if you want.

i think you were really just "trapped" by your lack of a thorough knowledge of the Mac OS, and/or just being so ingrained to windows & linux that you just couldn't change.

You can't honestly expect the entire internet to work, on a phone. That's just unrealistic.

Is it? Cause it works perfectly well on my phone....hmmm

Thats not a dig. Its a truth. I said my piece in my previous post, but yes it is possible to view the ENTIRE web. As for the "flash" argument. i daily log on to CNN from my phone. Should I not be able to watch a video on CNN cause the iPhone doesnt support flash?

how about Reuters? BBC? ESPN? those arent big sites that millions of people visit daily?

The internet is not limited to your home PC anymore with an Android phone / Device. i can have the entire internet as is was coded without having to sacrifice anything from the palm of my hand with Android.

yeah guru.. but you just get so much of it so wrong... like the movie thing.. i rip my own DVDs and put them on my iphone all the time.. nothing stops me, and mine phone isn't jail-broken. i rip my own CDs and put them on there too.

and your characterization of Apple's restrictions being "just because they feel like it" is pretty far off base as well... their restrictions most often are in the interest of stability. and it works.

it's also easy to get around the restrictions if you want.

i think you were really just "trapped" by your lack of a thorough knowledge of the Mac OS, and/or just being so ingrained to windows & linux that you just couldn't change.

Jobs changes his mind daily as to what is right and wrong for Apple. As for the stability. A Mac is no more stable then any PC, the difference in them is Billions of people use PC's so that's who the hackers target. The Intel chip in your Mac bares more in resemblance to a PC then you might to think. The DVD and CD drives are all made by the same companies and just re-branded, from a hardware standpoint they are almost identical.

I could sit home for the next 3 weeks and target mac users with a virus. You just have to do it like you would do on a Linux box, afterall the Mac OS is based on Debian, and not much different other then the GUI.

I could get all tech on this if you really want me to. You like your Mac products that's all well and good. I don't like Mac products, that's all well and good. Not everyone likes the same thing.

But by saying Mac is more "advanced" (not saying you said this, this is just the public's perception of Mac / Apple) is a load of crap. They are the same and the only thing that makes them more stable is that Mac's aren't being targeted.

As for Android vs Mac, see my previous comment on Flash. there are over 40 billion websites that run flash, and 50% of those are major websites including the ones listed and places like Yahoo, AOL. Yea Yahoo and AOL suck, but millions of people use those site and they would be able to from an Android phone and not an iPhone because it doesn't support flash.

Like said in a previous post, what if Steve Jobs decided tomorrow he didn't want people installing separate hardware cards in order to run ProTools? What would you do?

Don't say its not a possibility, cause if you look at Steve Jobs track record over the last year its pretty tarnished.

Jobs changes his mind daily as to what is right and wrong for Apple. As for the stability. A Mac is no more stable then any PC, the difference in them is Billions of people use PC's so that's who the hackers target. The Intel chip in your Mac bares more in resemblance to a PC then you might to think. The DVD and CD drives are all made by the same companies and just re-branded, from a hardware standpoint they are almost identical.

I could sit home for the next 3 weeks and target mac users with a virus. You just have to do it like you would do on a Linux box, afterall the Mac OS is based on Debian, and not much different other then the GUI.

I could get all tech on this if you really want me to. You like your Mac products that's all well and good. I don't like Mac products, that's all well and good. Not everyone likes the same thing.

But by saying Mac is more "advanced" (not saying you said this, this is just the public's perception of Mac / Apple) is a load of crap. They are the same and the only thing that makes them more stable is that Mac's aren't being targeted.

As for Android vs Mac, see my previous comment on Flash. there are over 40 billion websites that run flash, and 50% of those are major websites including the ones listed and places like Yahoo, AOL. Yea Yahoo and AOL suck, but millions of people use those site and they would be able to from an Android phone and not an iPhone because it doesn't support flash.
you're the only one saying anything about apple being more advanced, lol... you are arguing against points that no one made, and your little disclaimer doesn't make that a "righteous play". obviously you think about this subject a lot... i don't. i win. :lol:

and you can feel free to target me with viruses.. i have no firewall or virus protection.. knock yourself out. they exists, mac viruses, and i'm sure you could find one... but i'm not going to open anything. so i'm not gonna get anything. haven't in 15 years or more of using Mac... so all your proselytizing against macs just falls on deaf ears here. especially when you're arguing against claims no one made but you, disclaimer or no disclaimer.

One day you will see the light james ...lol

Hey you love your Mac more power to ya!

Its all about being happy, I hated my Mac's then again I am not a big Pro Tools fan either. We differ in a lot of ways except we were both Ibanez junkies in the 90s ....lol (Yes James, I know your not a troll like me too :p)

Anyway, this is an endless argument, lets all just agree to disagree, and say the new iPhone is a sexy beast and the technology rocks.

(cause if we don't this will go on FOREVER!) ;)

Jesse stop being such a fucking dickweed to everyone man.

If this is the you that's sorry for being such an asshole and a shitstirrer, I'd hate to see the you that doesn't give two shits.
Seriously man, get a grip.