Is FICTION The Best???

Considering Krohm, Inhume, Disrupt, Immolation, Evocation and Blut Aus Nord released albums in 2007 'Fiction' can't be the best. :O

I take back what I say lol..Ever since I saw this thread I haven't stopped listening to Fiction...It really has grown on me. It def kills Character but it aint no DD or Haven..Its def better then Character and Projector. Minds I and Gallery are like a totally diff sound.

As someone who got into DT through their lighter albums (Projector/Haven), I'd say Fiction is my second favorite...second to Projector, which probably isn't good by all your standards but since it IS the album that got me into them, it's got sentimental value for me.

It was on my top 10 list of 2007, but not near the top. I don't listen to much death metal (melodic or not), so my top albums included Riverside's Rapid Eye Movement, Circus Maximus' Isolate (which is phenomenal!!) and Pain of Salvation's Scarsick. DT isn't too far behind though.

Will you fuck off? EVER???

If you don't like it - you can go fuck yourself, we don't care, what the fuck is your problem?

Fucking inbred cocksukers can't get enough of their mothers and show up all over the place... Geez...

lmao

i think it's a bit early for a thread like this since Opeth, Kalmah, and Arsis all have albums coming out within the next two months (Kalmah's today actually). but so far it's been my favorite this year, second favorite might be Firewind's even though they have a couple commercial sounding songs

i think it's a bit early for a thread like this since Opeth, Kalmah, and Arsis all have albums coming out within the next two months (Kalmah's today actually). but so far it's been my favorite this year, second favorite might be Firewind's even though they have a couple commercial sounding songs
My favourite so far this year is Dragonforce - Inhuman Rampage.

And rahvin, don't you dare tell me it came out in 2006, it's all misleading lies!

I can't get into Fiction like I can with other DT albums. Every other album just clicked for the most part. Fiction has some high points, but it seems sort of bland to me...hopefully it'll grow though.

The more I listen to DT's other albums, the more I dislike Fiction. It just sounds so damn bland. I don't understand why people say it's Character Part 2. To me, Character is completely different and actually reminds me more of The Gallery than it does of Fiction.