It's a sad day in the life of King Drunkard my friends...

I guess, but long hair should have nothing to do with one's perception of how you're going to perform a specific job. Sure, you might look a bit better with short hair, but unless it's a job requirement to have short hair, they can't really turn you away based on that. I'm pretty sure if a job requires me to do math, having longer hair isn't going to impair my ability to add 2+2. Alcohol might though..

Could I borrow you for awhile? The military seems to have different ideas about this very topic...

King D., you should take the hair from your head and paste it to the poster of Paul Pierce that you have hanging in your bedroom...you know, to continue the theme. Sorry, I had too, thats some funny shit.

Honestly, I had long hair for years and now I have been shaving it fairly close for awhile. I get many good compliments and stuff like...are you a Cop? Are you a Serviceman? The chicks dig it! Soon after, you won't miss the long hair, I promise.

Soon after, you won't miss the long hair, I promise.

Bullshit.

Anyway, I've been down this road and it sucks. My job has specific hair length requirements but I'm growing mine out again so they can suck my cock for all I care. In a few years I'll be a philosophy professor and that area of academia is populated by a lot of weirdos so it'll be cool. One of my professors actually had dreadlocks. On a related note, I think it's a requirement within academic philosophy to have a massive beard so maybe I'll try one of those.

Bullshit.

Anyway, I've been down this road and it sucks. My job has specific hair length requirements but I'm growing mine out again so they can suck my cock for all I care. In a few years I'll be a philosophy professor and that area of academia is populated by a lot of weirdos so it'll be cool. One of my professors actually had dreadlocks. On a related note, I think it's a requirement within academic philosophy to have a massive beard so maybe I'll try one of those.

Completely off topic:

The new special that we're supposed to sell at work is fish. We tried some and I made a metal face and said "That's how to be metal while eating fish."