It's a sad day in the life of King Drunkard my friends...

Iam totally in agree with you..also my point(!!)
I think we have a similar problem here in germany :ill:
I hate these damn fuckers who judge people just by appearence
and superficial things or qualification..
I mean maybe someone with a lower qualification has maybe some other abilities than someone who has studied and f.e. just knows everything about computers but nothing else..
and that means you should everyone give the chance for a job (wtf ever it is..)

What I want to say is that these people should stop with that shit and to try to find out the personality of employees and
their personal skills..then if they just have not the skills for the job they can reject them :cry:

Unfortunately (at least in the states) its reality so you can stand up for your principles and be unemployed or you can swallow your pride and do whats best for your family (i.e. if you have one).

Unfortunately (at least in the states) its reality so you can stand up for your principles and be unemployed or you can swallow your pride and do whats best for your family (i.e. if you have one).

The principles of long hair?

The bottom line is that long hair on a man is unprofessional. It's not like a crisis. It might suck, but dear god, to go into the real world you have to do some sort of conformity to society, and that's all there is to it. It's not as big of a deal as you guys are making it out to be.

The bottom line is that long hair on a man is unprofessional. It's not like a crisis. It might suck, but dear god, to go into the real world you have to do some sort of conformity to society, and that's all there is to it. It's not as big of a deal as you guys are making it out to be.

Exactly. well put.

----------------
Now playing: Agnostic Front - For My Family
via FoxyTunes

Yeah seriously. You guys are making it seem like some huge injustice that you can't have your hair the way you want. That's just the way society is and frankly there are way more important things to worry about than how most people view long hair on a man.

Yeah seriously. You guys are making it seem like some huge injustice that you can't have your hair the way you want. That's just the way society is and frankly there are way more important things to worry about than how most people view long hair on a man.

You're just pissed you can only grow a jewfro

For I had to cut my hair. Fucking job interviews. :( Oh well, need a job, so I've got to suck it up. Farewell hair! :cry:

you could of made it all girly looking and if they didn't hire you, claim that you're homosexual and thats why they didn't hire you. then you could sue them... i feel much less intelligent after saying that