It's a sad day in the life of King Drunkard my friends...

King D., you should take the hair from your head and paste it to the poster of Paul Pierce that you have hanging in your bedroom...you know, to continue the theme. Sorry, I had too, thats some funny shit.

Honestly, I had long hair for years and now I have been shaving it fairly close for awhile. I get many good compliments and stuff like...are you a Cop? Are you a Serviceman? The chicks dig it! Soon after, you won't miss the long hair, I promise.

Its definitely low maintenance.

----------------
Now playing: Judas Priest - War
via FoxyTunes

----------------
Now playing: Judas Priest - War
via FoxyTunes

Bullshit.

Anyway, I've been down this road and it sucks. My job has specific hair length requirements but I'm growing mine out again so they can suck my cock for all I care. In a few years I'll be a philosophy professor and that area of academia is populated by a lot of weirdos so it'll be cool. One of my professors actually had dreadlocks. On a related note, I think it's a requirement within academic philosophy to have a massive beard so maybe I'll try one of those.
My Philosophy major friend had a big beard for a while. He's been keeping it shorter recently though.

Also:
200px-Daniel_Dennett_in_Venice_2006.png

Good luck achieving this level of philosophizing :kickass:

Who says only metalheads have long hair?

I'm pretty sure there are some long hairs in corporate america. There are just very few of them around. I mean, if you have extensive experience in investment banking and you try to get a job at Goldman Sachs or something and you meet (as well as exceed) all of the qualifications for the job for which you are applying, are they going to turn you down because of how long your hair is? Most likely not if you are the best candidate for the job.

I mean, look at facial hair. That was frowned upon within the industry for years and then people started to loosen up. Usually it was only the people high on the ladder who were able to do what they wanted mostly (I'm talking like COO or CFO type positions, EVPs and such). Now I see more and more people my age wearing suits with beards or goatees. You're right, it is very much dependent on the environment along with other factors, but you shouldn't be automatically denied a job because of the length of your hair.

Iam totally in agree with you..also my point(!!)
I think we have a similar problem here in germany :ill:
I hate these damn fuckers who judge people just by appearence
and superficial things or qualification..
I mean maybe someone with a lower qualification has maybe some other abilities than someone who has studied and f.e. just knows everything about computers but nothing else..
and that means you should everyone give the chance for a job (wtf ever it is..)

What I want to say is that these people should stop with that shit and to try to find out the personality of employees and
their personal skills..then if they just have not the skills for the job they can reject them :cry: