It's a sad day in the life of King Drunkard my friends...

Or we could just enjoy short hair, you dumb ass.

I was kidding. I don't care how you wear your hair. However for someone to call themselves a metalhead and say that short hair is better is kind of stupid, as long hair is one of the defining features of metal fashion. It would be like a punk saying they prefer the fringe to the mohawk.

It had to do with GFaD and others saying that your a pussy if you don't have long hair or a shaved head. I don't care if others have long hair... yay, go you... but, I, among others, can not, and don't want to.

This is turning into way too serious of an argument.

It had to do with GFaD and others saying that your a pussy if you don't have long hair or a shaved head. I don't care if others have long hair... yay, go you... but, I, among others, can not, and don't want to.

This is turning into way too serious of an argument.

rly? cuz i've been fucking around the whole time

Long hair is awesome, but life isn't 100% fair and sometimes you have to compromise. This is one of those situations. Whenever it strikes you as injustice, remember that there are people who are fucking starving to death who would be willing to peel the flesh off their scalp for your job.

LONG FUCKING HAIR OR NO HAIR AT ALL!
WIMPS AND POSERS LEAVE THE HALL!
If you're not into long hair, you are not my friend!

Ok, that's it... take me out of your sig, because I revoke that statement.
At some point in the past 2 days you have become the worst poster to exist since my entry to this forum. THIS is what everyone is bitching about when they say spam... this right here.

The principles of long hair?

The bottom line is that long hair on a man is unprofessional. It's not like a crisis. It might suck, but dear god, to go into the real world you have to do some sort of conformity to society, and that's all there is to it. It's not as big of a deal as you guys are making it out to be.

And that's exactly why society is gay. In a perfect society everybody would have long hair and blast Gorguts 24/7.

But seriously, you're a piece of shit. I bet you're a business major or something along those lines.

I'm actually a Journalism major... I'm just realistic about what I must do to coexist in society. There are certain things that just aren't worth the fight.

Plus short hair is easier to maintain, and it's cooler (temperature-wise).