I've had it up to here with the downstairs neighbors

I wouldn't EVER call the cops in that situation until I'd at least told the people that they were causing a problem. The last thing anyone needs is a cop showing up at their door hassling them for something they didn't even know was causing trouble. They may not even realize that their noise is carrying through the floor. Believe me, my guitar playing has pissed off my family ENOUGH times when i thought i was quiet enough/in a room where it wouldn't bug em.

Yeah I was just joking because, you know, the guy's a cop and so is Mark's brother, who also just happens to be the landlord, etc. Bloody hell, we need more British humoUr around here. :loco:

I still say, just be friendly with the people and at least give a try to reasoning with 'em. Until you do that, I don't think any further action is warranted or anything. Maybe even have 'em over for drinks and explain it to them with the home base advantage or something?

Mark don't even retaliate. These folks are people and have the right to invade your space and comfort zone! Just look the other direction while your ears are raped another asshole. But if that doesn't work for you, express yourself with a non-violent approach. Maybe stand inside your living room with a sign that says "noise is wrong", or "Noise may be unnatural, but if it makes you feel good, ok". You may need two pieces of cardboard for the last one.

Reign in Acai said:
Mark don't even retaliate. These folks are people and have the right to invade your space and comfort zone! Just look the other direction while your ears are raped another asshole. But if that doesn't work for you, express yourself with a non-violent approach. Maybe stand inside your living room with a sign that says "noise is wrong", or "Noise may be unnatural, but if it makes you feel good, ok". You may need two pieces of cardboard for the last one.

:lol: why do you bother trying so hard?

does the chick downstairs look like this?

jersey8.jpg

[/beatentodeathJerseyjoke]

lizard said:
New Jersey Native Snaps, Assaults Dog, Infant, Mom
(AP)

A mother, her child, and their dog were found murdered and mutilated today, police spokespersons confirmed.

Neighbors say a resident of a two residence house could no longer take "Loving, Touching, Squeezing" over the other residence's stereo system and attacked the three with a replica battle axe.

Witnesses also reported the alleged perpetrator was last seen running down an alley holding a copy of "C'mon Eileen", pausing only to puke in some nearby bushes.

:lol: :lol: :lol: