Japanese release date confirmed!

No time for relaxation......there's a set to put together for Hammerfest III and a couple of other things I'm working hard on in the background as well......not to mention it will soon be "interview season" as well which will keep me fully occupied!

Haha, admire your passion Steve...And gratz on release!! can't wait for my copy to arrive:D

Well here it is, the day has finally arrived when the Blood Alliance is unleashed upon Japan! Very exciting times - hope you all get your copies as soon as possible for those of you who have pre-ordered the album \m/

I hope so! :D My copy should arrive tomorrow at 6pm but the tracking status hasn't changed since yesterday...hopefully it just wasn't updated for now...

No time for relaxation......there's a set to put together for Hammerfest III and a couple of other things I'm working hard on in the background as well......not to mention it will soon be "interview season" as well which will keep me fully occupied!
This sounds like a lot of hassle rather than "have a few drinks" like 1928 said...

It was just a figurative way of saying congratulations, but there's no harm in trying to squeeze in a few drinks regardless :lol:

So like, if I would tell Steve "Have a few drinks Steve!" would he get that I meant to congratulate him by saying that? :lol:

My copy of Blood Alliance shipped today! 1-3 weeks for delivery... possibly up to 12 :lol: dear god, I hope not!

Fedex status still says it should arrive today by 6pm but it shows "paris: At local FedEx facility"

Why did I pay so much money? CDjapan says fedex takes 1-4 days but for the moment I really can't trust it.

I am kinda disappointed, I was jumping around the whole day at work being damn happy but for now I am just angry.

Fedex status still says it should arrive today by 6pm but it shows "paris: At local FedEx facility"

Why did I pay so much money? CDjapan says fedex takes 1-4 days but for the moment I really can't trust it.

I am kinda disappointed, I was jumping around the whole day at work being damn happy but for now I am just angry.

Hope it will arrive tomorrow for you dude!

Hope it will arrive tomorrow for you dude!

Thanks Steve!

I called Fedex and they said that there is a little delay overthere in France. It should arrive in germany overnight and if this is the case it will arrive tomorrow if there are no problems with the customs.

I decided to just bite the bullet since my birthday's on Monday - figured I'd get me an early present for myself :lol:

At the moment I am still hoping that it will arrive today. The tracking status says: "Int'l shipment release - COLOGNE DE" And in the details it says: "Package available for clearance"

Hopefully the customs are handling it fast...