katatonia collection

Err.... The only musical things I have are my VE shirt and a Bloodbath poster. I'm not sure how "rare" the poster would be since I got it off of Ebay for 5 dollars including shipping.

For those who're interested, I have a magazine on auction on ebay at the moment with a DIABOLICAL MASQUERADE interview, with some nice pics of young Anders there.

The mag is called MYSTICISM and the mag was done by Patrik and Thomas of Thyrfing, click the link in my sig to check it out, starting bid just €1, no bids yet..

Gah I didn't even notice that shirt on Ebay Deliverance6! *slaps self* Though I'm sure I wouldn't have won it anyway heh...

Ooh and I've got:

Jhva Elhom Meth MCD
Dance of December Souls (the one with the spelling mistake 'Decembre...' on the side)
For Funerals to Come MCD
Brave Murder Day
Brave Murder Day Northern Silence Pic LP w/ poster
Sounds of Decay MCD
Saw You Drown Infinite Vinyl 10"
Discouraged Ones
Tonight's Decision w/ bonus tracks
Tonight's Music MCD
Teargas MCD
Last Fair Deal Gone Down foldout digipack
Ghost of the Sun MCD
Viva Emptiness
Brave Yester Days European Digipack w/ shiny gold writing on back
The Black Sessions box thing

'Once we were Gods' Shirt
'DODS' Shirt
'BMD' Longsleeve (non-hard to find one)
'SOD' Shirt
'Saw You Drown' Shirt
'VE We Die We All' Shirt
I also ordered a Teargas shirt but it never arrived :cry:

October Tide - 'Rain Without End' x 2
October Tide - 'Grey Dawn'
October Tide - 'Grey Dawn' shirt

I think that's it, I'm quite happy with it really as I've got all the actual releases and am currently not looking for different version's like vinyl versions of JEM tapes or similar, the only things I'd like to add would be the actual SYD EP and the October Tide To Die From Strength demo (and maybe a few more shirts as well since you can never have enough Katatonia shirts hehe) but I know both of these are quite unlikely heh so...

haven't you traded that 2nd copy of RWE for something time ago?
be careful, someone could drop in to oxfordshire and steal it...

:p

lol, kind of, just waiting for the other guy (shadownine...so you don't mug me but him instead hehehe) to get the CD we're trading for it...I just left it in there so my collection looked more bad ass hehe...

MadTinus said:
For those who're interested, I have a magazine on auction on ebay at the moment with a DIABOLICAL MASQUERADE interview, with some nice pics of young Anders there.

The mag is called MYSTICISM and the mag was done by Patrik and Thomas of Thyrfing, click the link in my sig to check it out, starting bid just €1, no bids yet..
Nobody interested in this? Not even Reece..? :confused: Still no bids, so grab it cheap..

days left on the auction......I never bid untill the last second......I dont know if Ill pick this one up though.....well see...
I am looking at that issue of Nordic vision seriously though......dodheimsgard....one of my favs....

Fredrick is wearing here the same T-Shirt as Jonas on this pic.

fredrik.jpg

talking about shirts, does anyone of you know if it exists some other girlie t-shirt except the black one with new kata logo on it?