Katatonia song you dislike the most?

I also dont like TGCD much,except My Twin,Leaders,Deliberation,Journey Through Pressure.And We Must Bury You.But thats all.I can't even talk about other stuff.:worship:

ok here is my list:

Scarlet Heavens
We Must Bury You
Don't Tell A Soul
One Year From Now

hmm I thought i had more, but i checked the whole list of katatonia songs and these are my least favorite ones.

Simply all of Dance of DS. Don't think there is a single song since BMD that i find to be less than average.

The thing is, even my least favorite Katatonia songs have at least one part that I find fucking awesome. Take 'Ghost of the Sun' for instance. I used to hate this song. It was too angry or something, and the lyrics made me cringe. However, the sad, ambient part where he sings 'Truth is I have seen it come/Seen the ghost of the sun/Can't have it undone/In time we all call out for relief/See two lovers meet/Pass you on the street' is transcendent, and one of my favorite Katatonia moments, ever. So that part saves the whole song for me. (Actually, the song has grown on me a lot since I first heard it, but the sad part is still my favorite.) The other 'least favorite' of mine was 'Criminals', again because of some of the lyrics. But then the 'My dreams/Dreams of violence/See them coming true' part kicks so much ass, and the chorus is nice, too. So I still think it's a good song.

'We Must Bury You' is just weird, but I like it. It has an interesting vibe, an interesting mood.

A couple of people have complained about 'In the White', but really the only thing about that song that bothers me is that the verse chord progression sounds so similar to the one in 'My Twin'. But hell, I reuse/rework riffs in different songs sometimes, too.

I love when Jonas writes lyrics in that vulgar, angry, ''in your face'' mode like in Criminals and Ghost of the Sun. It simply doesn't come across as juvenile bullshit or anything to me, it's just too fucking honest.

Im going to say, the entire Tonights Decision, and Last Fair Deal Gone Down albums...

I just cant get into those albums.. I think it may be Jonas trying to re-find his voice after Dance of december souls etc, I like what he did for the Saw you drown EP, and Discouraged Ones etc (especially Scarlet heavens) .

Then he kinda changed styles I think.. But then again he sounds amazing on Viva Emptiness and The great cold distance (his best vocals to date Id say), so in a way Im glad he went through the process, and I just cant wait to see what the next album brings, as they seem to be getting better and better :-D

I have to say that I don't think "Sleeper" is that great...

"We Must Bury You" is pretty good, just not up to the level of the other songs (on LFDGD)

The Itch does not have redeeming factors for me.
Funny though, because I literally have TGCD on my list of top ten favorite albums.

"We Must Bury You" is actually a highlight for me on that cd! Seriously!

Sure it sounds a bit different than the others and has a slightly different feeling in the context of the album, but it does not ruin the flow of anything.
Plus the lyrics are great on that song!!!:)

My least favorite songs do however seem to be from the Last Fair Deal Gone Down CD. There are a couple of songs on it that I would have preferred not make it on there. I especially don't like hearing the "F" word in songs too much as it seems to lower the intelligence level of the lyrics a bit. Plus I'm a Pastor so you could understand that I like to be Clean Today!

"We Must Bury You" is actually a highlight for me on that cd! Seriously!

Sure it sounds a bit different than the others and has a slightly different feeling in the context of the album, but it does not ruin the flow of anything.
Plus the lyrics are great on that song!!!:)

My least favorite songs do however seem to be from the Last Fair Deal Gone Down CD. There are a couple of songs on it that I would have preferred not make it on there. I especially don't like hearing the "F" word in songs too much as it seems to lower the intelligence level of the lyrics a bit. Plus I'm a Pastor so you could understand that I like to be Clean Today!

LOL, please introduce yourself in the introduce yourself thread!