Krank!

Of course I know who he is, and actually im not comfronting anybody. Im just saying that, to my ears, Mesa's don't get to sound so good on metal as in nu-metal, just me saying that. Id much rather have a 5150 than a Recto for doing metal stuff. As Andy said, you can get cool tones from them, but it's harder than with a 5150.

Sorry if I said anything wrong, wasn't my intention, I came to this forum to get knowledge from you guys and to whoe you my band, which by the way, only 1 person heard...

Andy Sneap said:
Please feel free to give James Murphy shit though, thats why he was invented.

:tickled: waahhh ha ha ha...oops, i was laughing so hard i acidentally typed, "Andy Sneap is a tool" instead of "Andy Sneap is cool" in my email to the Audix artist Rep i met at NAMM... then i was tearing up from from laughter and in my blurry-eyed state i accidentally hit the "Send" key when i was going for the Delete key.... :cry:

:loco: :D

James Murphy said:
:tickled: waahhh ha ha ha...oops, i was laughing so hard i acidentally typed, "Andy Sneap is a tool" instead of "Andy Sneap is cool" in my email to the Audix artist Rep i met at NAMM... then i was tearing up from from laughter and in my blurry-eyed state i accidentally hit the "Send" key when i was going for the Delete key.... :cry:

:loco: :D
Holy Shit! :D

Yeah by the way, tried the Royer, didn't work for me, though John at Royer emailed me when he heard I didn't like it. He was cool when I explained it didn't give me the closeness I was after. I read alot of people liking the 121's but they're doing more "Rock" stuff not the REAL metal stuff if you know what I mean. But that's not to say it won't work for you, but personally I still haven't found anything that beats a 57 or 2

Hopkins-WitchfinderGeneral said:
Its even nicer when we discuss our mutual love of sheep. :Smug:
ewe6_059.jpg

werd to the herd... The sheep are damn sexy.

Calling COC Nu Metal is probably the most ignorant statement I've heard on this forum besides "those sheep are damn sexy". Not to mention, when I saw them live... they weren't using these "nu metal rectifiers" you speak of. I think you're all bass akwards bro.

Actually I haven't heard COC ever, I was referring to DOWN. Which is NOT metal, come on, at least not the kind of metal I'm talking about (Death, thrash).

DURBANS said:
Actually I haven't heard COC ever, I was referring to DOWN. Which is NOT metal, come on, at least not the kind of metal I'm talking about (Death, thrash).

thats one of the most stupid things ive ever read on the internet. :rolleyes:

so if its not death or thrash, then it has to be nu metal? or not metal at all?

Arch Enemy sounded better live with 5150's than with Krank's in the concerts i saw them in. Then again, they were in different venues

DURBANS said:
Pepper Keenan(Down, Corrosion of Conformity) NOT METAL, THIS IS NU-METAL OR AT LEAST SOME FORM OF CONTEMPORARY METAL

You're the one who mentioned COC... then you say you've never heard them, yet you label them Nu Metal... Ahh I give up, this guy is crazy. :loco: