Late night thoughts.

Whenever I read something like this it makes me seriously reconsider my decision about not having long hair. I have a few friends who had long hair but because of receding hair lines ended up having to cut it (and in two cases, just shave it). I don't have a receding hairline and it seems that the cosmic hair balance requires that I should have long hair. Hmm.

Damn, guys, I hate the completely bald look. I used to DO it, and my head isn't shaped right.

Grouchy lady. Ok, I was thinking of something in between, since I guess I didn't realize bald doesn't count as short. But not the standard business part-with-a-comb cut, its scary. :)

Random Beard said:
Maybe the Christian Slater look :loco:
gtccsboard2.jpg

Ok, that too. I did it while I was growing it out, and I must say it did look quite nice. :)

If you slicked back your hair, you'd have to wear a lumpy trenchcoat and frequent bars drinking cheap booze and working for international spy rings who are looking for nondescript American blonde women that each have the secret data implanted securely on a chip under their left nipple.

Profanity, you get to make comments about someone seeming gay only after you've had sex with a woman that isn't A, rubber, B, dead, C, your fist painted up with lipstick and eyeshadow. Now silence thy fat ass up as the rubbing of your folds creates an unpleasant dissonance.

Malergion said:
If you slicked back your hair, you'd have to wear a lumpy trenchcoat and frequent bars drinking cheap booze and working for international spy rings who are looking for nondescript American blonde women that each have the secret data implanted securely on a chip under their left nipple.

But I DO... wait. No I don't, what was I thinking.... <_<

*Writes list of names that have to be killed now*