Late night thoughts.

Random Beard said:
Ahhh... no, I mean slicked back. :)

Why? is this still 1992?

NL, hair slicked back? *shakes her head*
do something with a chic, yet young, and classy...
something that will still keep your good looks, and won't make you look like a *cough*Nerd from a third world country*cough*

you need something like this:

216850.jpg

and I totally support a goatee or a small beard... totally sexy.

0336a1b47bc37583dc8adae31c639b52.jpg

colby_b_hd_1_.jpg

you have the looks NL! use it! :)

Yeah, I want to avoid the gel, Sam... I really don't like using it anyway.

And I considered the Depp look. Takes a lot of time, though.

I'll avoid the slick, thanks for letting me know. :)

well, I unfortunately knew my future hair wise by seeing my mom's dad and brother. I wasn't going to go the skullet route so I went shaved headed. Thankfully, like primordial's singer alan, I look pretty good with no hair. I am still metal as I have always been.:Spin::headbang:

BlackwaterNymph said:
I say cut it. Yeah it looks cool on Devin, but he's Devin. Every other guy winds up looking like Riff Raff from Rocky Horror.

movie-riff.jpg

Although Riff Raff from Rocky Horror also presented gameshow THE CRYSTAL MAZE and shaved his noggin, so there is the chance to redeem one's self!

Random Beard said:
christian%20bale20.jpg

There you go.

this is a real beard? it looks like artificial. however, I like it, as I'm fond of beards (not goatees) in general, and this one has a nice color too.
grow a beard, NL :)

Random Beard said:
Yeah, I want to avoid the gel, Sam... I really don't like using it anyway.

And I considered the Depp look. Takes a lot of time, though.

I'll avoid the slick, thanks for letting me know. :)

you should just stop using gel anyway duder...

oh yeah, if you intentionally tried to look like johnny depp i would never...never ever ever stop making fun of you.....well, unless ed was around, then id snicker about his penis photos as usual, but you get the point :wave:

Random Beard said:
christian%20bale20.jpg

There you go.

I agree with the park rangerness of this look. With that aside, its still not a good idea. If your hair is thinning, do you really think it will turn out even close to that look? Hes got a lot of hair there.

I like the idea of the Jhonny Depp hair that Lioness posted. It could work.