Short hairstyles. Thoughts and recomendations.

I got my mates to shave me a short faux hawk, was my fav hairstyle, I would recommend.

Can't find any proper photos, but it was summat like this
l.jpg

l.jpg

it's possible. a bit tricky to tell cuz he made it black and white. probably because he has a shit complexion. :lol:

edit: please note i have nothing against arabs or indians; i know some who are pretty cool.

it's possible. a bit tricky to tell cuz he made it black and white. probably because he has a shit complexion.

edit: please note i have nothing against arabs or indians; i know some who are pretty cool.
You made the effort to look through my posts to find the one with my pictures? All that just because someone called you bad looking? And that too someone you barely know or have a real connection with. It was just DESTINED to be a negative reaction too wasn't it? Wouldn't it have been all so funny that you would have said something like "I looked up your pictures and actually you don't look so bad.. I guess I can't really retort."

See the sad thing is that you have your self esteem on the edge enough for anyone to tip it over without any effort. You can really work on that.

For the record, I don't consider myself a good looking guy. But I don't consider it important enough either.

You made the effort to look through my posts to find the one with my pictures? All that just because someone called you bad looking? And that too someone you barely know or have a real connection with. It was just DESTINED to be a negative reaction too wasn't it? Wouldn't it have been all so funny that you would have said something like "I looked up your pictures and actually you don't look so bad.. I guess I can't really retort."

See the sad thing is that you have your self esteem on the edge enough for anyone to tip it over without any effort. You can really work on that.

For the record, I don't consider myself a good looking guy. But I don't consider it important enough either.
yea man it took me over 4 minutes looking through your posts with links in the pics thread. i was expecting some amazingly handsome guy but imagine my amusement when i found this fucking towelhead instead. no i dont consider myself extremely good looking either but come on dude.

whatever happened to TheInsane, have you done it yet?

whatever happened to TheInsane, have you done it yet?

Vacation :)

No choices made yet and obviously no haircuts done. Got some great inspiration through the thread though. I will decide on what to do in August probably.

Thanks for all the serious contributions to the thread. Everyone else just showed what asses they really are. :p

I realized I never updated this thread. I cut my hair at the end of August (perhaps beginning of September). It feels quite natural allthough I am still figuring out how it look best with the least effort.

It did make a huge difference for my Jiu-Jutsu traning (no more submissions by hair pulling - ;)).

So this is what it looks like now:

wow that is a really bright yellow, is it your natural color? looks cool dude

wow that is a really bright yellow, is it your natural color? looks cool dude

Cheers mate!

Its is my natural colour but the lights might make it a little more yellow in this particular picture. I used to be way more red but with age it has become blonder and blonder. My beard is still of the darker kind though as you can see :)