• shit

Votes: 12 15.2%
  • ok

Votes: 47 59.5%
  • great

Votes: 20 25.3%

• Total voters
dill_the_devil said:
Not too fucking bad at all over here. My job sucks, no doubt about it - but the new woman's a keeper, I'm sure, I've got a good close circle of friends, I'm financially comfortable and actively working towards achieving my career ambitions. It's all good.

NEW WOMAN ????? WTF? ... didn't you just have a thread 2 days ago about your g/f leaving you?

what did I miss?

im pretty sure you don't know yet if she's a "keeper" after 2 days

for all you know she might turn out to be a terrible belgian child rapist

Erik said:
i'm sorry :( maybe if you tried real hard

poop.JPG

my baby! it's so beautiful!!!

:tear:

Susperia said:
Ali's baby is going to be born in September, I'm painting something that he and I took reference shots for last winter, and I'm painting something to send to him when the baby is born. .

So Jaykeeley is responsible for you coming here eh!?!?!? :mad:

Seriously, buck the fuck up. If your whole world comes crashing down because you lost some juvenile whorish chum who chose dick over lifelong memories shared with you, that just shows how much she valued your friendship to begin with. So why stay in your dishoveled mind frame of beggery? "Ohhh please respond to my emails Ally McBeal, I need a friend more than your boyfriend needed a condom 7 months ago!" Seriously, snap the fuck out of it and be an adult! You can't love anyone until you love yourself. This is the philosphy that all men and women should live by. You're obviously fucking miserable because you put so many of your eggs in to friends baskets. If you can understand that metaphor I salute you. Nevertheless my best advice to you, is to leave your asshole bf. A good solid partner should be someone you can confide in. Not a person who you blow in between Monday Night Football and Reruns of Mash. So remove the testicular tea bag from your hazy gaze and see the world in it's true reflection...You dumb daughter of a bitch!!!

:lol:

this reminded me of the Sam Kinison joke where he talks about dog therapists ...

"Dog therapists? ... hmm ... what can you possibly say to a dog? ... Give them to me for an hour ... (kicking and beating motion) ... Sparky, you're a fucking dog ... get it ... a fucking dog ... act like one!"

I know exactly what the phrase means, but can I please say you also don't shit about fuck?

I am moving on--- but like I said it's a process. And after 10 years of honesty, love and friendship, it's going to be a bit of a slow fucking process!

The boyfriend deal is a whole other story, but no, I'm not leaving him. And yes, I know I'm stupid for it.

edit: But thanks for the response, made me chuckle ya did.

Climb Thar Hill said:
wah fuckin' wah

Exactly why I wasn't going to say anything about it.

And I think it's different for you men... You don't form friendships like women do with eachother. You don't fall in love with eachother. So I'm not really taking what you guys are saying very seriously. Especially not the one from the guy hopping on the ''let's pick on Susperia" bandwagon.

Erik said:
i'm 21 in two months. i've been THROUGH teenage depression already, more than most. this is just a big fuckin emptiness.

and THERE IS NO GOD DAMN WAY IN HELL i'm going to take pills. but maybe i'll see a psychoLOGIST.
lol @ me half a year ago

cheer up lad things are turning out pretty ok after all arent they :kickass: