i think my life at the moment is

• shit

Votes: 12 15.2%
  • ok

Votes: 47 59.5%
  • great

Votes: 20 25.3%

• Total voters
What the fuck is happening in this gay thread near the end? It seems very lame and retarded and I havn't even read it.

Did somone forget to take their midol or somthing?

Ehn, sometimes writing down your thoughts and problems can be very cathartic. I can see where Susperia is coming from.

At the risk of starting some long winded bullshit speech I'll just say things are kinda rocky between me and my woman at the moment, which really sucks. But Im not one to wallow in things out of my hands, I've been exercising and having band practice like a mad man to take my mind off things. Im optimistic, I have a feeling everything will fall back into place soon.

sucks man

from september up until about 3 weeks ago things were really shitty and only seemed to get worse. now that i know for sure that i'll be out of here in 6 weeks or so it's a lot easier. my home situation is much worse than it's been for a long time (entire family living under one roof with the grandparents--both insane / one dying--and i've slept on a couch for almost two months now) but i feel a lot better. maybe it's all that fishing i've been doing. :headbang:

Why not, post here every now and then and it doesn't count. Anyway...

My job is very well paying, but I'm not getting much satisfaction out of it. Caring for retards isn't my idea of skills used to their best. Plus, it's too hot for me in the central valley anymore and my social group has basically disbanded and moved off to areas I care not to visit. So, It's teetering on ok, being held up by the fact I get paid a stupid amount of money. I need a new career and a new area of residence basically, and I can build a social group from there. I predict "great" coming about within a year or so.

Although this thread is pretty gay I'm going to take part.

I've been in my first full-time job since finishing my degree for about 6 months now. It's pretty well paid, isn't very hard, and there's a great degree of autonomy involved in it, but I do find it quite boring and I'm constantly looking forward to the weekend. Although I'm using my degree, it's not where I want to go and the biggest worry for me is what to do in the future, both long-term and once I finish this job. Social life is average at best, which especially sucks compared with how it was from 17-21, but hopefully things will improve and settle down once I move out from home.

I'm not someone who posts their personal, girl-related wah-wah problems a lot, but let's just say that a great way for your life to go from good to worse (very quicky) is to fall in love

EDIT: based on the last few weeks

Dick Sirloin said:
I'm not someone who posts their personal, girl-related wah-wah problems a lot, but let's just say that a great way for your life to go from good to worse (very quicky) is to fall in love

EDIT: based on the last few weeks
:(

the same for the reverse. nothing puts you on cloud nine like a new hawt relationship before the cracks begin to appear.

Let's just say that I'm in goddamned Europe and should be having the time of my life but I'm completely miserable and don't feel like doing anything

It's okay though, somehow I think that I should be completely shattered and flattened, almost as a purging experience. We should all have our pride stomped into the ground now and then, I suppose. Fuck, the whole reason I try to avoid these things is to avoid this exact feeling and I don't know what to do, I'm supposed to be above this

Dick Sirloin said:
It's okay though, somehow I think that I should be completely shattered and flattened, almost as a purging experience. We should all have our pride stomped into the ground now and then, I suppose. Fuck, the whole reason I try to avoid these things is to avoid this exact feeling and I don't know what to do, I'm supposed to be above this
sadly, emotions can override rationality. I mean, most of us aren't cold and unfeeling automatons like Dill the Devil :loco: