i think my life at the moment is

• shit

Votes: 12 15.2%
  • ok

Votes: 47 59.5%
  • great

Votes: 20 25.3%

• Total voters
Had nasal surgery today for better life quality. Can't breathe for shit with bloody tampons currently shoved up my nose. In a week or two, life should be much more oxygenated than it ever was before weeee.

Reactions: Krilons Resa
Just moved into a new, clean, 100% functional apartment in a better part of town. Even has a washer and dryer. My mother-in-law died the night before we moved, so, while it's been a nice change, it's been weird.

Still, life quality increase!

She always loved to be in our business, so it wouldn't surprise me. Actually thought I kept seeing shadowy movements as I was unpacking on the 2nd night.

I miss forums. Social media sucks. I finally got myself a Twitter account but it's kinda lame. Not as lame as my experience was with Facebook though.

The life has taken a dramatic turn. Will probably get fired within 30 days, if I don't quit first. Honestly, I will be glad to be rid of the stress and constant texts/calls/emails. I will have a new stress, looking for a job, but I can live in my dads house rent free. He is about to go into an assisted living facility. Also still dealing with the (hopefully) tail end of a divorce.

The girlfriend is great, though, and very supportive.

I wish I was still doing that. It was outside and, in its own way, fun.

My boss thinks Im just not engaged. To an extent, hes right. Been doing this 2 years and its a 7 day a week gig. I get calls/texts while out to dinner, with the kids, etc. Its a constant thing. It pays well, but I just dont care about money as much as quality time and a life.