• great

Votes: 20 25.3%

• Total voters
life > money
life = money
uz7O5uc.jpg

money = life

LIFE = DEBT

I was due for a spin of Streetcleaner, it was time. Thanks for the reminder, Erik. Dorian you should go buy a Challenger. Nothing brings happiness like a V8. Spending money unnecessarily on stupid shit makes people happy, right?!

LIFE = DEAD

Reactions: einride
I totally had sex a few hours ago, wrote about 9 heavy riffs, and now I'm drunk!

10/10 live or die!

Working my ass off this week. It's a bummer. Nearly all the nurses are extremely annoying. Like crazy-person annoying. I've discussed this with my colleague and his advice was "hey man, you just gotta not let them get to you". Later on I found out he has like a veritable stack of official reports against him from raging at nurses. lol. Funny thing is that was initially my advice to *him* months earlier, he just stole it from me. But today I almost snapped. One. More. Phone. Call. And I'm going to....throw...a paper towel or something goddamit.

It’s about 100 degrees in my garage and I’m drinking beer and playing bass out here. Fuck yeah.

Reactions: NAD
Just got back from a few days in Colorado, where I finally got to experience a "dry heat." Their 100 felt like a 75 degree October day here.

Also went to Wyoming. Weather was amazing there!

Just got back from a few days in Colorado, where I finally got to experience a "dry heat." Their 100 felt like a 75 degree October day here.

Also went to Wyoming. Weather was amazing there!
Did you experience any excessive fatigue while there? I remember being so lethargic from not getting enough oxygen