Looking for Depressive music

Rapture, Premordial, Gorgoroth (twilight of the idols specifically, dark as fuck), and My Dying Bride. There was this other band I heard that I liked with a chick that was androgenous....but can't remember the name...

Shining,Lifelover,Hypothermia,Bethlehem,Abyssic Hate,Nocturnal Depression,Nyktalgia.... that suicidal black stuff really works i think

Also i can recommend Alcest,In the woods...,Ulver,Sigur Ros,Amesoeurs
Nowadays,i am addicted to listen "Antedilluvian Shadows" by Profondis Requiem in their myspace page,i couldnt find it ,shamefully

They may not be considered one of the most depressive bands out there, but Neurosis always gets me down - in a good way.

They may not be considered one of the most depressive bands out there, but Neurosis always gets me down - in a good way.

Indeed, though some more than others. As I mentioned, The Eye of Every Storm is a favorite, A Sun That Never Sets is good for that as well.

very depressing...

They're so consequential, the decisions I've made
Which have created a tide unstoppable by most means of attempts
Just as muscle memory provides an unbreakable rhythm
I am swayed into the uncontrollable
Life has never been more horrifying than it is now
Mortified, I look inside to escape my battered and lazy features
Depression which was once the plight
Has progressed to a sturdy, cracked foundation
Less likely to collapse, although permanently catatonic
It's as if life has differeny layers of energy
And I have finally found the mediocricty circut
I could be happy for a day
But only a day
As it is all I've seen
I cherish it... cling onto it like my only friends
Or perhapse as a lover of some sick affinity
Poised in mellodramatic existence
I do nothing
The sadness of resigned dreams is in ebb and flow
But what terrifies me the most
Is I seemingly have found my niche in existence
And, after countless petie attempts
I cannot
and baffelingly
will not
break free

...wtf

A name that no one should've mentioned here, has just came to my mind - Forest of Shadows 'Departure' - it's the only record I have anyway. And even Red House Painters. I remember I bought their 'Ocean beach', 'coz I heard talkin' about this band exactly on this forum a few years ago.

A name that no one should've mentioned here, has just came to my mind - Forest of Shadows 'Departure' - it's the only record I have anyway. And even Red House Painters. I remember I bought their 'Ocean beach', 'coz I heard talkin' about this band exactly on this forum a few years ago.

I discovered them on here too, by the recommendations of Reece =)
They (or any other Mark Kozelek thing) have become a very top-band in my liking-list

Do you mean Forest of Shadows or Red House Painters ? Guess the second... 'coz I don't absolutely know anything about both bands. I just have these couple of records which sound interesting. Should look for more. Gimme some links, if you know. Tks!