Mail from the End

i ordered mine on the 23 of april and my paymeny didn't expire and mine shipped on the 21, so im hoping i got the autograph and cd, im pretty sure i did, but i am worried a bit now

What's your cash sale #? Mine is 227508. I just got the email today, but that's it. I ordered it on 18 of April, and yes my PayPal expired so I re-sent $$ on 27-May. They should have reserved your order for you though. That's what they told me. I wonder what I'll end up with:erk:.

Does anyone have an autographed booklet with a higher order number then mine? As I mentioned, I ordered on the 17th, which is before it was even posted on the Opeth site, so I can't imagine I wouldn't get one because it was late, but before I send off an email to TheEnd, I would like some confirmation.

Thanks.

My order number was 215331. Ordered on the 17th and had to resend payment through Paypal. I got the albums (I ordered 2 DVD/CD) but no autographed booklets. I am positive that I ordered in time and that the Paypal transfer failure prevented me from getting the autographed booklets. I am going to send an e-mail to The End to see what they have to say. I will most likely get a response on Monday. We shall see...

Hey guys I got a response from The End, pretty obvious response I guess:

"The day preorders went up we received a ton of orders. So I can't guarantee if you're getting it or not(=single+poster+signed booklet). But the expired paypal payment does not effect that in any way. It goes by when the order was placed, not when it was paid for."

Yea, Mine expired too. My order was placed in late April, the funds were not claimed by the end, bottom line... I'm fucked! I've lost my place near the top of the pile, and I'm a little pissed about it! They really need to revamp their accounts receivables. I wouldn't have even knew if I didn't see it here.

Well, the wait is finally over. I got the SE last night. No autographs and no Mellotron, however. It seems PayPal may have screwed me on that as well. But at any rate, I got it and now the real adventure begins:).

Working the weekend, so it'll be in my car for a while.:cool:

"the expired paypal payment does not effect that in any way. It goes by when the order was placed, not when it was paid for"

Still haven't received mine yet though. Anyone from the UK received theirs? I'm getting impatient now, although I guess it's not officially released yet...

I haven't got mine yet either :( I ordered it on the 17th and I checked my account on TheEnd website, it says the items were posted on the 21 of this month.

Ship Date 4/17/2008 Actual 5/21/2008 - as I understand it was posted on the 21st of this month.

Those that have received the Autographed stuff, when was yours actually posted?

I told you. The package must be lost. There's no way it could take so long.

Got it at 10:00 a.m. this morning (May 31st).
Post marked the 28th, so "actual 5/21" is shit.
Had the autographed booklet, but alas no Mellotron Heart cd.
They put in two posters as some sort of compensation I guess.

So I'm guessing if you didn't get the email everything should still be ok?

From the sounds of it i missed out on the signed booklet. Gay!

This pisses me off, I ordered this thing from the End the minute it was up on their site. And now since it took too long for the End to actually draw the money from Paypal the transaction expired....I have not received my order yet, but I will assume I will get the shaft on this one...damn it!!!:mad::mad:

Scratch my comments. I got my pack today and it had it all..signed booklet, single, poster....the End comes through again. So I guess the paypal cancellation didn't affect anything.........woohooo