Maryland Deathfest XI: May 23-26, 2013

Are you going to MDF 2013?

• Definitely going - want to share a room.

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Definitely going - do NOT want to share a room.

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Probably going - want to share a room.

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Probably going - do NOT want to share.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not sure if I'll go - want to share if I do.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not sure if I'll go - do NOT want to share if I do.

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Probably not going.

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Definitely not going.

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters
Hmmm, if Maddy and I go and take my car, you'd be most welcome to hop in, but we wouldn't have Thursday tickets, and I'm not sure if we could commit to going down a day early. Wait till I do some calculations (we may do the Greyhound in any case).

That would work. Since UFOmammut is out I can just sell my Thursday ticket and split gas with you guys for Friday.

-Andy A

I was pissed at first not to have both, but the only band on the other stage I really want to see is Weekend Nachos so no big deal.

The BITCH is that I probably can't make Thursday. :p

Forgot about Rotten Sound! Seen Magrudergrind already, loved 'em, but not enough to bum me out about not having tix for that side.

New goal: listen to everything I can by every band I'm gonna see over the next month. Gotta prep up for this proper.

I forget, whose room am I staying in? LOL

I've hardly listened to metal for well over a year (Other than Eyehategod, of course.), so Saturday will be an excursion for me. I should probably pick up some Soundstage tickets, but I'll probably be cheap instead. I'm actually not ordering a ticket this year. I'm just going to show up and pay at the door like last year.

I think I paid like $45-$50 at the door for a one day pass last year. I'm pretty sure it's close to what they offer in advance, but I haven't bothered to look into it.

Soundstage is gonna be crusty homeless escapade, I personally wouldn't worry too much about not having a ticket. Half the people cant even afford a ticket lol but either way, the doors or fences will be busted down within a matter of minutes.

And Zach it doesn't matter what room you stay in, no one is assigned to rooms. It's just all about where you end up.

I think I paid like $45-$50 at the door for a one day pass last year. I'm pretty sure it's close to what they offer in advance, but I haven't bothered to look into it.

Sounds about right. It was $155 for three days at the Sonar. I just figured they'd be more expensive at the door because usually shit's cheaper in advance.

Soundstage is gonna be crusty homeless escapade, I personally wouldn't worry too much about not having a ticket. Half the people cant even afford a ticket lol but either way, the doors or fences will be busted down within a matter of minutes.

And Zach it doesn't matter what room you stay in, no one is assigned to rooms. It's just all about where you end up.

LOL nice. Okay, sounds good. Happy birthday to me! :headbang: