Megadeth

Dodens Grav said:
I like how that's all only two sentences. Especially the "the only thing lacking coherance is you trying to pass off your opinion as the last word in the Megadeth discussion..." part, and then ending with "you are a cocksucker."

SENTENCE STRUCTURE IS NOTHING COMPARED TO MY HUGE MUSCLES.

Pyrus said:
I'll trade you two periods and a semicolon for four commas. You're hogging all the commas.

And I like that you use "one of my favorite bands" as some kind of trenchant, insightful point in favor of their quality. Verily, you are the Aristotle of UM. The Vizzini of UM. Touché, good sir.

I'LL KICK ARISTOTLE AND VIZZINI'S ASSES, AND THEN FLEX WHILE LISTENING TO PANTERA, YOU LITTLE PIPSQUEAK.

Megadeth is a great band but Mustaine.. Well basicly Mustaine=Megadeth, guy makes a great music but he is annoying.

But what is wrong with ANTHRAX?At least their former album is fucking sweet,like spread the disease.

But afer all MEGADETH is more techincal than the other 3,Dave seems like a paranoia,he wrote so many fantastic music,I admire him,but he 've kicked so many good gituar players like Marty out of band,really a shame.

Can't stand Dave Mustaine or his band. Megadeth go down as one of the worst metal bands imo.

You dont like them but they have had a big Impact on Heavy Metal music, so the definetly are not one of the worst bands, they are just on of the bands you dislike the most.

I enjoy "Rust in Peace" occasionally, despite how ridiculously formulaic it is. The rest never impressed me.