Melodic death Metal

I like In Flames, Arch Enemy, and Carcass, but I've yet to get any melodic death metal albums yet.

Recommendations:

Unanimated - Ancient God Of Evil
Intestine Baalism - Banquet In The Darkness, An Anatomy Of The Beast
Darkane - Rusted Angel
At The Gates - Slaughter Of The Soul (the other albums are more death)
Soilwork - The Chainheart Machine

I'd hate to be a big cock in the ass kind of guy, but I'm starting to completely lose interest in melodic death metal. 95%+ of all the fucking melodic death I hear is so fucking generic I can barely make it through 3 songs without having to change the shit.

Insomnium is fucking killing me. I liked them at first, now they just sound generic as fuck to me.

I'd hate to be a big cock in the ass kind of guy, but I'm starting to completely lose interest in melodic death metal. 95%+ of all the fucking melodic death I hear is so fucking generic I can barely make it through 3 songs without having to change the shit.

Insomnium is fucking killing me. I liked them at first, now they just sound generic as fuck to me.

I know their isn't a lot of new bands that bring that classic Melodic DeathMetal vibe, but their are still high quality old bands that still kick ass:

Dismember
Amon Amarth
Dark Tranquility

I find most of it pretty boring/shit too. The only albums I still listen to are In Flames - Jester Race, Dark Tranquility - Projector and whatever the Soilwork album is that has Millionflame on.

Clayman is a great record. Don't be swayed by what the Echelon of the Elite tell you. Sometimes bullshit masquerades as chocolate.

Whoracle is still the best thing the band did. It's not TJR and it's definitely not Lunar Strain (nor is it Subterranean, since WAIF will inevitably come in and go LOLOL SUBTERRANEAN SI TEH BAST), you fucksleeves

I know their isn't a lot of new bands that bring that classic Melodic DeathMetal vibe, but their are still high quality old bands that still kick ass:

Dismember
Amon Amarth
Dark Tranquility
This.

Whoracle is still the best thing the band did. It's not TJR and it's definitely not Lunar Strain (nor is it Subterranean, since WAIF will inevitably come in and go LOLOL SUBTERRANEAN SI TEH BAST), you fucksleeves
atm Come Clarity is the one by them getting the most spins from me (*every one is shocked and appalled, resorts to accusations of homosexuality*), but I don't see how it can be whoracle. It's a good album, but really only Jotun and Worlds Within The Margin stand out from it. Their worst pre-R2R, tbh.

Ha, elitist! (EDIT: @Ozz)

Anyway, for some good doom/melodic death I'm recommending Tales From the Thousand Lakes again. I've been spinning it lately and it's so fucking good.