Metal 2007...The Official Thread

I think Beyond The Shadows Lie Madness is crap compared to WBTV, which it seems almost directly ripped-off from. Kind of gay...I liked BTSLM a few times after I first heard it, then I realized the other one was much more interesting, complex, and deep.

forest of fog might be releasing an album in the later part of the year (more details on their myspace).

Pagan Reign - Slavjanskoje Nasledije (Slavic Heritage) (Folk/Viking Metal; SoundAge Production)

Haven't been able to track this down, or find any information about it anywhere, I just noticed it was listed on MetalArchives.

any information about its validity or official release date would be appreciated.

Crionics (Pol) - Neuthrone ([Symphonic?]Black/Death Metal / Candlelight Records)

release dates:
16.07.2007 - Europe
23.07.2007 - Poland
31.07.2007 - USA

Wall Of Sleep - ...And Hell Followed With Him (Doom Metal, I Hate Records) Autumn 07

Proclamation - Messiah Of Darkness And Impurity (Black Metal, Nuclear War Now!) Fall 2007

Looks like Southern Lord will finally get around to releasing the Nachtmystium/Leviathan split this summer, even though it should have been out in April.

Also, my band Night Harvest should have an "official" demo released within a month or two. It will be five songs, around 30 minutes. The first two songs on the myspace page will be rerecorded, and three new songs, one clocking in at around 10 minutes, will be done before too long. Still looking for a session bass player, but things will be done soon regardless.

Belenos-Chemins de Souffrance
From homepage...
"New album currently recording !!!
Should out be out in october on a new label..."