Blut Aus Nord - The Work Which Transforms God
Deathspell Omega - Inquisitors of Satan
Gontyna Kry - Welowie
Funeral Mist - Salvation
Kult Ov Azazel - Oculus Infernum
Moonblood - Blut Und Krieg
Nokturnal Mortum-To The Gates Of Blasphemous Fire
Unanimated - Ancient God Of Evil
Most people will dislike this because they don't listen to black metal . Nokturnal Mortum rules and so does Blut Aus Nord .

ReDilS.kCalB said:
Most people will dislike this because they don't listen to black metal . Nokturnal Mortum rules and so does Blut Aus Nord .
Nokturnal Mortum might write melodic and catchy music but you will get bored with it quickly. What is even sadder, they are retarded Nazi motherfucking cunts.

Int said:
Says the Demilich fan...

Says the guy who doesn't know the difference between belches and Demilich's bizarre, guttural singing. Actually, it's more like speaking, but it has little in common the the burping of the Dying Fetus guy for example. Burped vocals are recognizable by their disjointedness; the vocalist pauses every few syllables. Demilich manages to generate a steady stream of inhuman chanting.

I have, perhaps incorrectly, always assumed that 'burped' vocals were ones which sounded like burps. Call them bizarre, inhuman chants all you want, I fail to see how Demilich's vocals aren't burps.

I enjoy Demilich's music but I never liked the vocals. They are typical burps and I dont think the guitarist made the vocals like a third instument and just did them so they would be there. The vocals are not bizarre either IMO.

Int said:
I have, perhaps incorrectly, always assumed that 'burped' vocals were ones which sounded like burps. Call them bizarre, inhuman chants all you want, I fail to see how Demilich's vocals aren't burps.

Well, a burp is of a short duration. This is why most extremely deep vocals are highly fractured. Only Antti from Demilich and the Mortal Decay guy are able to create such a liquid stream.

No one ever talks about the badass album Crystal Age produced....Far Beyond Divine Horizons.

Besides the vocals sometimes sounding like someone with strept throat trying to sing, this album ranks up there with shit like sound of perseverance. The growls are really good though. It's so damn good.

Demilich is writing right now for a new disk. When they get the music done and it fits everyone in the bands needs they will put a cd out. If it turns out average they will not put the cd out.

I'm gonna give you a couple that are by, yes, "hair metal", or what I like to call most of these bands, melodic metal. I know many of these artists have been given a hard time but you gotta give some of the bands, and these albums a chance. They are hard rockin and well written material. A side that will surprise most while not sounding so different from what is associated with them. Alot less hair and fashion behind the music.

Britney Fox - Bite Down Hard
Wnger - Pull

two words: LOCK UP

Jesse Pintado, Shane Embury, Nick Barker, Pete Tagtgren (1st album), Tomas Lindberg (2nd album). How's that for a super-group?

I love both their albums a lot, but it seems to me that people aren't as impressed as I am.

If you liked Napalm Death's 'Enemy of the Music Business', you'll like this stuff.

Yngtchie Blacksteen said:
Cool, how was the vocals?

Eh it was their old singer, the male. They were all right, at least you can understand him and all. :p

It's just fun hearing Judas Priest in heavier form. Instrumentally they did a great job.