Metal Movies??

Jan 3, 2003
Sydney
whats are sum cool movies u guys like?? im in the mood for some really forest metaly kinda movies (eg the ring) or some movies that make u think heaps and question life kinda shit (eg the matrix).???
hahaha damn these moods! :)
(goes and listen to in mist she was standing for 17 hours straight)

i hear the nosferatu-movie is very creepy and scary, more scary than new horror... is that true or..? anyway, i like the old Dracula-movies with Christopher "Sarumann" Lee in the main role, they are so bad that it's kind of cool to see them:)
BTW i also hear (i hear alot) that saruman will not appear in the new lotr-movie.. that's sad and i hope that peter jackson will reconsider the desicion...

Gymsokk said:
i hear the nosferatu-movie is very creepy and scary, more scary than new horror... is that true or..? anyway, i like the old Dracula-movies with Christopher "Sarumann" Lee in the main role, they are so bad that it's kind of cool to see them:)
BTW i also hear (i hear alot) that saruman will not appear in the new lotr-movie.. that's sad and i hope that peter jackson will reconsider the desicion...

Off course he's in there. And btw, how could Peter Jackson reconsider that decision? Refilm the whole thing again before dec. 17th?????
:err:

in norwegian newspapers they said that he'd been cut out, the footage of him would not be used... and they said to have talked about this with Lee himself, and he was really pissed off, and would not come to the premiere of the movie... BUT it can be bull as far as i know, i just say what i read...

I would say Sleepy Hollow and The Others.

I always think of The Others then i listen to Deliverance and Damnation.

I'm pretty sure that Travis Smith was slightly inspired by Sleepy Hollow then making the cover for Blackwater park.

Actually, I've been wondering if Saurman's scenes are cut out, or just this one particular battle scene that everybody seems to be pissed about. I think he may be in the movie somewhat.....in particular, he dies in the last book/movie....so I think it was just this big battle between Saruman/Gandalf...ala the first movie. No biggee.....I'm sure he's in the film some anyway

I've heard he was completely cut out. They're not showing his on-screen demise, and rationalizing it away by saying that most people will just assume he perished during the Ent battle in "Two Towers."

Lame, if you ask me..

They're apparently not showing the bit with the shire being in shit, but that's dumb because they showed it in Galadriel's mirror thing. I can understand that they'd want to end it after Frodo completes his quest, but I'm still disappointed.