metalcore

squigy

May 18, 2006
corect me if im wrong but metalcore bands sound more like emo than actual emo i reccon they should have a name that reflects this

i was thinking memo cos its fun to say any other idas?

squigy said:
corect me if im wrong but metalcore bands sound more like emo than actual emo i reccon they should have a name that reflects this

I've got a revolutionary idea.

Let's raise a peoples army and seize control of the state.:kickass:

I took a fat shit last nite...13 fucking inches long..i shit you NOT
gave me a boner looking at it..is that gay?

vampyré said:
promising thread right here1

Ha Ha! Not really metalcore is not to be talked about in a metal forum. Who cares about it, it sucks. And um if you consider Lamb of God, Chimaira, and Shadows Fall emo, you should die a horrible death. The bands that make it emo are the newer ones that suck.

squigy said:

my thought exactly. i just call it screamo or emo-metal. i hate metalcore.

paddy is starting to like emocore and iam starting a band i will sing any of you guys join paddy but only people who like drinnking loads and smoking loads The bands name is the the big fat cigars:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :Smokin:

Spectacular Views said:
you have no clue what emo or screamo are
-and we care EVER so much, so PLEASE tell us.

As for myself, I really don't like metalcore, if you still even call it that. It's just too... I-cut-my-wrists-and-life-sucks for me. I don't claim it to be inspired by emo, but if nothing, it sounds a helluva lot like it.

thisthreadrocks.jpg