metalcore

ohiogrinder said:
quit playing the race card. black people have been keeping themselves down for a long time now.

oh_snap.gif

V.V.V.V.V. said:
EVERYONE IN THIS TOPIC LISTEN TO THE FOLLOWING BANDS THEN TELL ME METALCORE IS EMO (chances are your definition of emo is off anyway):

ALL SHALL PERISH
ION DISSONANCE
LUDDITE CLONE
FAUST AGAIN
BURIED INSIDE
DESPISED ICON
THE RED CHORD

Now FUCK off.

I fully endorse this post. The people who bash metalcore on this board are fucking clueless.

The Greys said:
Triviums chinese singer is about as metal as melting plastic, which is not metal at all.

Well I like metalcore ... alot. I actually like the bands someone was ripping on earlier. But it can't be any worse than other people in here liking the Rolling Stones, or whatever they like.

Some metalcore that you should try out before bashing it: Chimaira, Unearth, Zao, Bleeding Through, The Acacia Strain.

P.S. Matt Heafy (Trivium) is in a kickass tech-death metal band called Capharnaum. Check em out.

The rolling stones are great. What are you talking about ?

When did someone not like them or what's bad about people liking them ?

THEY'RE THE ROLLING STONES. who the hell are the acacia strain ?

Well considering you guys like death metal. It seems to me that you would like heavier stuff instead of lighter stuff ... hmm.

The Acacia Strain is a good metalcore band. (In my opinion) Try 'em out and see if you like 'em.

V.V.V.V.V. said:
ALL SHALL PERISH
ION DISSONANCE
LUDDITE CLONE
FAUST AGAIN
BURIED INSIDE
DESPISED ICON
THE RED CHORD

BODIES IN THE GEARS OF THE APPARATUS
CURL UP AND DIE
ED GEIN
THE SAWTOOTH GRIN
GLASS CASKET
NUMBER TWELVE LOOKS LIKE YOU
THE CHARIOT
THE END

goddammit.

fuck the haters.

Amarantus said:
Well, if I were mod, I'd trace your ip's down to where you all live and murder (most) you one by one.

Ha Ha! Well for some it's deserved. Mother fucking threads that just shit on my eyes with their waste of space.

Please don't mention metalcore in a metal forum!