metalcore

if one person says "X is Y" and another says "X is not Y at all" and then person one says "Y = Z" and person two says "Z is not Y, therefore your comparison of X to Y and your general opinion of the nature of X is invalidated" and they're right, then person one fails.

Amarantus said:
Granted you are right, who gives a fuck?

its kind of like if someone came here and started saying all metal is bad and all metal listeners are fags based on say korn and their fans

it OFFENDS my SENSIBILITIES as a listener of TRUE EMOCORE/EMO/SCREAMO MUSIC

Teh Grimarse said:
if one person says "X is Y" and another says "X is not Y at all" and then person one says "Y = Z" and person two says "Z is not Y, therefore your comparison of X to Y and your general opinion of the nature of X is invalidated" and they're right, then person one fails.

REDUCE YOUR FUCKING SIGNATURE.

It irritaes me. Like sweet potato. Who the fuck thought of that shit? It's not even a fucking potato. And it hardly suits the delicate texture of a fine lamb roast.

Why don't you just shut your fucking pie hole you oh-so-worthy fuck?

You felt it necessary to spoil for a fight with Ender (how big of you), and so you got some of your own medicine, and started whining like a bitch about it.

Get over yourself you cunt.

Thanks

:danceboy:

Edit: No offence.

I stand corrected, it was Amarantus, my bad.

I'll shut my fucking pie hole, sorry; tired and hungover.

For the record, I know I'm a sarcastic fucker. I thought you'd take the first post as a joke, but you obviously didn't. You just seem a bit worthy and humourless mate, but I suppose that's the wonder of the internet.

Anyway, no offence meant. My apologies.

Carcassian said:
For the record, I know I'm a sarcastic fucker. I thought you'd take the first post as a joke, but you obviously didn't. You just seem a bit worthy and humourless mate, but I suppose that's the wonder of the internet.

Perhaps a different smiley would have made the joke more obvious, though your right I probably do need to lighten up.