Metalgirls?!?

hey metalisreligion, i think you might be finding a problem with thoughts like that.. because ,, well, basically my girlfriend is a metal chick! . and she is fuckin hot!! incredibly so! .. and i know lots of metal girls round here that are fine .. i know what you are saying how a lot of the non metal girls are usually really fine, but a lot of it is fake as well ,,

anyways. my girl is hot and a great person and into great music, i guess i am lucky!! ..

Ahhh..the same question everywhere! WE ARE HERE, C'MON! Metalgirls can be find anywhere, all type of 'em, power-death-black, you just have to search for them! Maybe most of us don't look "metal" at first glance (I do though) that's why you guys have to talk to us.

And about most metalgirls already have a boyfriend... it must be the same with metalboys too. Some of them are have a gf some of them not.

Okay, I DO have a bf, a black metal loving guitarist, but I know girls who are not.

And about clothes. I HATE those chiks who thinks that they'll be so f*cking black metal with wearing black all the time, their lips are black too such as their hair...it's about the MUSIC! I wear my fav bands T-shirt too, but I know that most of these girls are fake...so a metal-looking-girl can be stupid too, but you'll find out when you chat with 'em.

So get ready, steady guys and find the TRUE metal ladies!:)

(BTW, I'm mostly into power metal, but I like extreme metal too, such as CoB, Kalmah, Arch Enemy etc...)

See, I live in the Bay Area. 99% of the girls around here listen to cRAP. Most of the metal girls are too young, taken, or psycho...

Lately, it's been friend's band's girlfriends being "too friendly"... that just aint right either.
Oh well, it's not like life sucks or anything... just 'good' metal chicks are non-existant for the most part...

Goth and Metal girls have one thing in common at first. This unbreakable shield that covers their smiles and feelings... which make them look like total bitches first.;)

But hey, if people look strange to me and im a boy, i cant imagine the way they look to girls... anyway.... "people" are dumb.

Originally posted by xenophobe
See, I live in the Bay Area. 99% of the girls around here listen to cRAP. Most of the metal girls are too young, taken, or psycho...

Lately, it's been friend's band's girlfriends being "too friendly"... that just aint right either.
Oh well, it's not like life sucks or anything... just 'good' metal chicks are non-existant for the most part...

Ehhh...you want somebody that non-exists! If a girl's "too friendly" that's the problem, If not than that! What/who do you REALLY want?

BTW, I surprised by the fact that lots of metal boys are going out with disco chiks...this would be because of the weird metal-girls:confused:

Originally posted by Crimson Babe

Ehhh...you want somebody that non-exists! If a girl's "too friendly" that's the problem, If not than that! What/who do you REALLY want?

BTW, I surprised by the fact that lots of metal boys are going out with disco chiks...this would be because of the weird metal-girls:confused:

I guess you didn't read what I'm saying... :eek: there's absolutely nothing wrong with too friendly. :lol:

EXCEPT, when it's been with bands' friend's GFs. That's just not right. I don't hit on my bandmates' or friend's bands' members' girlfriends.

Say that 5 times really fast.
o_O

Originally posted by xenophobe

I guess you didn't read what I'm saying... :eek: there's absolutely nothing wrong with too friendly. :lol:

EXCEPT, when it's been with bands' friend's GFs. That's just not right. I don't hit on my bandmates' or friend's bands' members' girlfriends.

Say that 5 times really fast.
o_O

Ohhh, silly me:)

Okay, a friend's girlfriend really is a taboo despite her friendly mood:( :p
You have to search elsewhere ;)

there's really not much in this here lil scottish town I live in. There's about a dozen people hereabouts into 'metal'. I know 2 other guys into black, thrash, some death, power etc (one of whom is my best pal =) and just 2 girls, both of whom are nu-metal heads. I'm hoping i'll meet more of my own ilk when I move up to edinburgh to start my student studies, one of my female friends (my pal's ex) who's into all metal and plays guitar damn well lives there and tells me there's an ok if small underground scene up there and plenty of heavy metal/goth hangouts to frequent.

It's not that I want to shun more 'normal' people or put-out an image that i'm 'different' by looking for metalheads, because that's not it at all and I feel a lot of people probably wouldn't bother talking to me just because of the way I dress, and I don't even dress extreme or anything. When I go-out I have a couple spiky necklaces and I wear smart-casual clothing that speaks in place of more obvious clothing, like sometimes i'll wear all-black (black jeans, black shirt, black shoes, black jacket), sometimes i'll wear plain jeans and just a band T (even though I only have 2 =) and other times i'll maybe wear shirts or jumpers with flame or tribal tattoo designs. I've also always got my discman tied to my belt-loops and earphones wrapped around my neck if not in my ears...... And it's a pity some people act like that because it's the inverse of what they think i'm trying to do, it's simply that you can completely miss someone as a metalhead who dresses completely normally (as I sometimes do) and I know from experience that a fellow metalhead already possesses a kind of appreciation and passion of character that I can connect to very easily and make friendship out of. Like plenty have said before, it's like a kinship, and in this kinship strangers don't feel like strangers in a world where neighbours are becoming nothing more than a word.

aaahhhhhh.........so the problem with metal chicks is all over...well i can only join in the plight of fellow UM.
down here there are a lot of wannabe metal chicks (believe me a lot!!!!!!!)
seriously speaking one should not be bothered about the dress and all...as they do not totally reflect the school of thoughts of that individual!!once i met a guy wearing MA's "gateway to annihilation" full sleeve t-shirt and was headbanging and playing air-drums to a robbie william's song!!!!!!beat that!!!
generally speaking females are not very focussed on extreme music....no offence tho'!!!
best contribution by a female to the world of metal JO BENCH the bassist of BOLT THROWER.....bemuse an bewilder

Metal chicks! I'm a chick. I'm into Metal. I have some (very very few) female friends who are into Metal and even less who play an instrument. I play guitar in a band (http://www.artisanmetal.com) and I get excited when I see another girl musician who impresses me. Pretty cool. As for dress, I dress nice for work and in "Metal threads" when I'm home.. whatever's comfortable at the time I s'poze. As for friends and having stuff in common, I find that music is the main thing I have in common with people (so I have lots of guy friends, many who are in bands, and I enjoy gear-geeking with them). It's cool to meet girls who are into good Metal! A good conversation usually revolves around music. At the same time I have a few good friends who are deaf. Best of both worlds. Either hear Metal or hear nothing! :p

Wow... a gear-geek Metal girl... I've been looking for ages for that combo!

Hey Dreamdead, nice to make your aquaintence... We should talk guitar sometime. :devil: