LoganPumphrey

New Metal Member
Dec 17, 2017
Hey, I’m Logan, I’m 17 & I’m new here. I haven’t talked to anyone here yet but I love metal, mostly thrash. I don’t listen to much newer bands, most of what I listen to is from the 70s, 80s, & 90s. Anyone wanna talk about metal?

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
Hey, I’m Logan, I’m 17 & I’m new here. I haven’t talked to anyone here yet but I love metal, mostly thrash. I don’t listen to much newer bands, most of what I listen to is from the 70s, 80s, & 90s. Anyone wanna talk about metal?

Welcome. Make sure you follow these rules in order to fit in:

1) Blindly accept classic bands and their catalog as sacrosanct regardless of quality
2) You aren't allowed to like any metal artist started post 1999 that is mainstream
3) Black metal is the only genre of metal worth a shit. If you don't worship 5th tier bands, you aren't doing it right.
4) Reign in Blood is a homogenous suite
5) How to appreciate death metal: don't be a fucking faggot
6) If you like doom metal, you have to like the most boring bands of the genre to understand it

Last edited:
Killers and Powerslave are about equal for me these days. It would be tough for me to pick which one I like better.

Welcome. Make sure you follow these rules in order to fit in:

1) Blindly accept classic bands and their catalog as sacrosanct regardless of quality
2) You aren't allowed to like any metal artist started post 1999 that is mainstream
3) Black metal is the only genre of metal worth a shit. If you don't worship 5th tier bands, you aren't doing it right.
4) Raining Blood is a homogenous suite
5) How to appreciate death metal: don't be a fucking faggot
6) If you like doom metal, you have to like the most boring bands of the genre to understand it.
7) Aim to one day be as jaded as The Ozzman and see if you can out mope him because look how much fun he’s having with it

Reactions: The Ozzman