Welcome. Make sure you follow these rules in order to fit in:

1) Blindly accept classic bands and their catalog as sacrosanct regardless of quality
2) You aren't allowed to like any metal artist started post 1999 that is mainstream
3) Black metal is the only genre of metal worth a shit. If you don't worship 5th tier bands, you aren't doing it right.
4) Reign in Blood is a homogenous suite
5) How to appreciate death metal: don't be a fucking faggot
6) If you like doom metal, you have to like the most boring bands of the genre to understand it

This whole thing is just a butthurt reaction to people thinking some of your favourite bands suck. :lol:

Everyone knows the first Maiden album reigns supreme. The further you get away from it, the gayer it gets.

831488011.gif

Reactions: The Butt
Powerslave is their best, followed by Piece of Mind. This is unarguable.

I'll give you Piece of Mind as an equal, and Powerslave comes in close third. Powerslave suffers from the earliest signs of self-recycling though, not enough to affect its status as a classic, but it's still not on par with Killers of Piece of Mind.

Number one is correct. This site is for the hardcore motherfucker. No discussing lame ass MTV bands like the Lambs of God. Mainstream is okay, but as he also stated, only pre-1999 shit is allowed. While band's like Metallica are mainstream, we revere them for sewing the primordial seeds of underground metal.

Mainly we talk about bands like The Who.

Number one is correct. This site is for the hardcore motherfucker. No discussing lame ass MTV bands like the Lambs of God. Mainstream is okay, but as he also stated, only pre-1999 shit is allowed. While band's like Metallica are mainstream, we revere them for sewing the primordial seeds of underground metal.

Mainly we talk about bands like The Who.

Sewing the seeds? If you want to use expressions to sound hip, at least learn them properly before typing.

I still have to check out The Who. Recommend me some music of theirs. I'm only aware of the fact that limp bizkit covered their song called behind blue eyes :tickled:.

They're super inconsistent because they were rarely serious. I'd recommend A Quick One and Who's Next as far as albums that will give you an idea of what they're all about go, although you will find good songs on most of their albums.