Movie tread

I also saw "Mary and Max" for the second time, love that movie.

What a lovely movie.
The innocence of the characters is wonderful.
I dont know why, but it makes me laugh each time when i remember the part when the mime dies on the movie. hahahaha.

100% recommendable!

What a lovely movie.
The innocence of the characters is wonderful.
I dont know why, but it makes me laugh each time when i remember the part when the mime dies on the movie. hahahaha.

100% recommended!

Indeed! It's a lovely movie, with realistic, human characters. Don't you want to eat a chocolate hot dog or a can of condensed milk after you watch it?

Mary-And-Max-2009-Cd-Cover-7927.jpg

Stalker by Andrei Tarkovsky. I don't know what to say. The movie is great, but (I think) it's too slow for my taste. I like slow movies, mind you, but I'm not sure what to think of this one. I had to watch it in three parts because I couldn't stand it. I love the photography, though; it's one of the best I've ever seen. The final shots are superb, and really get to you.

I believe that if Tarkovsky had chosen the actors of Stalker with the plot of Solaris he'd have created on of the best movies in history, since each is brilliant in its own way, but lacks a lot in the other, i.e. Solaris needed better actors, and Stalker needed a more coherent plot. Even if I prefer Solaris a lot more, I think that I liked Stalker.

I saw TRON Legacy today. I'm a huge TRON fan so I'm incredibly biased, mind you haha. I really liked the movie, it had a great story and lots of "philosophical issues". The main guy is an awful actor, and the script is not so good (IMO the movie should've been about 20 min. shorter –then again, I hope there's an extended version haha–).

The OST is brilliant, Daft Punk did it again.

Overall, I'm very happy and I really liked it!

I FIGHT FOR THE USERS!!!

^ Seen that one a while ago, enjoyed it! Excellent acting from the kids.

Finally got around to seeing "Food Inc.". Was great fun, I hadn't had such a good laugh in quite a while.

Seriously though, what a joke. "corporations this", "company that", great stuff for hippies, but the majority of the population doesn't give a flying sh*t about where their food is coming from.

They keep bringing up this point about how much the food industry has changed in the past 50 years, due to science and technology. But think about it, what hasn't changed due to the influence of the major improvements in science and technology? I mean, I know they are retarded, but is this really that hard to understand for those pot-smoking tree-hugging hippies???

I've just bought Solomon Kane and Wilderness, which now completes my Michael J. Bassett collection. Really looking forward to him doing Silent Hill 2, so I wanted to check up on all he's done so far. I've owned Deathwatch for a while, and consider it to be one of the top horror films of the millenia.

I saw TRON Legacy today. I'm a huge TRON fan so I'm incredibly biased, mind you haha. I really liked the movie, it had a great story and lots of "philosophical issues". The main guy is an awful actor, and the script is not so good (IMO the movie should've been about 20 min. shorter –then again, I hope there's an extended version haha–).

The OST is brilliant, Daft Punk did it again.

Overall, I'm very happy and I really liked it!

I FIGHT FOR THE USERS!!!

Jeff Bridges is not an awful actor...known fact.

^ Seen that one a while ago, enjoyed it! Excellent acting from the kids.

Finally got around to seeing "Food Inc.". Was great fun, I hadn't had such a good laugh in quite a while.

Seriously though, what a joke. "corporations this", "company that", great stuff for hippies, but the majority of the population doesn't give a flying sh*t about where their food is coming from.

They keep bringing up this point about how much the food industry has changed in the past 50 years, due to science and technology. But think about it, what hasn't changed due to the influence of the major improvements in science and technology? I mean, I know they are retarded, but is this really that hard to understand for those pot-smoking tree-hugging hippies???

Do you have a problem with hippies?!?! If so screw you! ;)

Food Inc. is a brilliant documentary, eye-opening to be honest. Maybe you shouldn't see it from the "tech" point of view, but from the "Oh we're US Americans and we loooooooove E-Coli outbreaks" point of view :p .

Trolljegeren might be the only movie you need. Think Blair Witch Project but with lots of norweigan trolls. It's that good!

Downloading it right now, seems like lots of fun :lol: . Or is it scary? I don't like scary movies nowadays *cries and hides*.

Well, Solomon Kane turned out to be a whole lot of wonderful entertainment... no really, it did ;)
Think Van Helsing's cranky older brother, loads of well-coreographed action, a script which takes itself seriously, and great acting. Mind you, it's not a film to sit down and think about, it's just good old mind-blowing over-the-top action extravaganza with a twist!