Movie tread

Full Metal Jacket
Fight Club
Falling Down
Heat
The Warriors [classic!]
anything John Woo, Jackie Chan, Jet Li, Bruce Lee or Chow Yun Fat [cept Anna and the King],
Monty Python and da Holy Grail
American History X
The Program
Good Will Hunting
Menace to Society

Cant think of any others but Im sure there's morel.

J

Romeo Must Die isnt a hong kong movie. That's hollywood. And yeah, there are some assed out movies, but most are still entertaining.

J

I thought Romeo Must Die was pretty damn good actually. Just saw Kiss of the Dragon this weekend, which I felt was another kick ass movie! Jet Li is the man, Jackie Chan is too. I thought "The One" sucked tho, it was decent but not GREAT...!

Originally posted by J the TyranT
Romeo Must Die isnt a hong kong movie. That's hollywood. And yeah, there are some assed out movies, but most are still entertaining.

J
well, hong kong movies are not actully that they are meade in hing kong(most of them are yes:) ) but it is allso a genre, a genre that hollywood has jumped on with alot of movies latly...

True Hellspawn, but Romeo must die is still not a hong-kong movie. It's more of a bad love story plot with a bit of kung fu.

The opening fight sequence was great, the last one was decent, but I felt robbed by it. The rest were just not good and the wire stunts (especially in the bar) were just horrible. I can deal with flying people doing things that aren't possible by "normal" humans, but at least try to obey some of the laws of physics, damnit.

yeah, but in CTHD, if they started jumping in one direction, they usually continued in that direction until they hit an object. What alwasy drove me nuts in Romeo Must Die was that bar scene where he "runs" over 3 guys in the air and then instead of continuing in the circle, he jumps on top of the bar surface in a very unnatural manner. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.

Actually, my main beef with RMD is the fact that there was very little fighting and a crappy plot to fill the rest of the time...

Don't watch TV normally, neither going to cinema... well, but I watched Pulp fiction once more, lately. That movie is really great :lol: :lol:

Further, downloaded and watched some Deep Space 9 Episodes.. those Klingon-episodes are awesome :) Hmm, better not get into Star Trek here ;)

I saw the film 18mm. I guess this is the title, I'm not sure. This is GREAT film. It is about snuff-movies and stuff. there are a lot of sick scenes in it. Very exiting. Someone saw him too???:)

@YMIR, that is a great movie! really like it... kinda creepy.. or well maybe not creepy is the right word but sick it is! a sick movie about a sick subject!

@Fjelltussa, I've just seen Ronja Rövardotter too! :D saw it yesterday :)