My kitty passed away yesterday. :(

That is sad, Shannon. Dad put our older cat Nathan to sleep and mom was holding him but he had cancer on his nose that took his nose and had tumors everywhere because had white underbelly back in Feb. 2008. It still sad when a cat family member dies.

I'm so sorry, Shannon - you have my deepest sympathies :(

It's so hard letting our animal friends go, especially if you make that incredible bond. Maybe doing a drawing of your kitty will help release all of the emotion you feel at this time?

If I was there, I'd give you lots of hugs and make some cookies (possibly special ones, heehee)

:saint:

much love - Lesa

Thanks for the hugs everyone, and sorry it took me so long to come back online.

I'm just kind of taking it one day at a time. It's kind of weird around here without her, she's been the only kitty I've had since I got her as a kitten. The reason being she hated other cats, but she got along with Al's parent,s dog ok. She kind of hated the dog, but was tolerant. She was a people cat though, very sweet and loving, a bit shy, but would warm up to a new person if they came over regularly. I used to wonder if she thought all of us were cats, or if she thought she was another person.

I moved to another house where I get to unpack all of my Maryland boxes finally so I'm going to see if I can locate all of her pics finally and post them when I can. And yep, I feel the need to draw her, though its not going to be easy for me.

Well I got to stop and check the other posts guys I don't want to get all snubbing again.

lots of love for all of those thinking of me and my kitty.