My kitty passed away yesterday. :(

Morganna

Jun 20, 2007
Athens Ohio
www.myspace.com
Yesterday I had to put my baby to sleep :cry: She started acting weird so we took her to the vet, and they gave her the Xray and said there was a mass or tumor of some kind in her kidney, also it was hardly working, and she was anemic. The vet gave her two hours to live, and said that she was suffering allot, and had advised me to let her go with dignity and put her to sleep.

I'm still kind of in shock, because she seemed fine up until yesterday, plus she was only 10 years old and had been healthy her entire life. I never thought for a second that I would not return home with her yesterday. :(

I wanted to let you guys know because I'm not going to be around for a little while, because I'm just devastated by all of this, and to top it off I have to go through this damn move in two days, I wish I could just hide under the covers.

When they give her remains back to me I'm going to take her ashes to Dayton and bury her next to Al's old kitty in the garden.

Yesterday I had to put my baby to sleep :cry: She started acting weird so we took her to the vet, and they gave her the Xray and said there was a mass or tumor of some kind in her kidney, also it was hardly working, and she was anemic. The vet gave her two hours to live, and said that she was suffering allot, and had advised me to let her go with dignity and put her to sleep.

I'm still kind of in shock, because she seemed fine up until yesterday, plus she was only 10 years old and had been healthy her entire life. I never thought for a second that I would not return home with her yesterday. :(

I wanted to let you guys know because I'm not going to be around for a little while, because I'm just devastated by all of this, and to top it off I have to go through this damn move in two days, I wish I could just hide under the covers.

When they give her remains back to me I'm going to take her ashes to Dayton and bury her next to Al's old kitty in the garden.

:(

I'm so sorry about your kitty. I know how hard it is to receive news like that. Try to remember that she never showed you she was sick on purpose, because that's the way she believed she should act from an instinctual point of view. Try also to remember how much love you gave her -- you were there for her throughout her life. The time was too short for you, but for her, it was right; it was her whole life. *kitty head bumps* *big hugs*

OMG Not Xena! Oh no!!!!
Shan! *hugs*
calvin-hobbes-hug.jpg

I'm sorry to hear about you cat. I think i'd about die if I heard of any of my cats dying. The oldest of mine is ten right now. I owe my parents alot for continuing to care for all my cats when I moved to AZ. all 5 cats. i only get to see them once a year now. Sorry for the mini rant.... Once again, I'm sorry you had to let your cat go so early. My heart goes out to ya.