Nevermore North American Headlining Tour 2010

but that band is everything that's terrible about metal these days wrapped up into a giant tortilla made of shit. They're like a shitty fajita, if you will. I don't want to eat that stuff.

and I think this really sums up that thing I quoted even better!

Mutiny Within used to be just called Mutiny...they were a lot heavier and less like COB with Dream Theater keyboards. Though still not pirate metal :(

also, I'll be guest starring at the Pittsburgh Show on October 25th if any of you in the area want to see me jump around like a douchebag onstage with Nevermore.

Ugh I had to endure Mutiny Within on Saturday to see Dark Tranquility. Blegh.

Seriously you didn't like them? I'm kicking myself that I missed that show; Mutiny Within put on a really great show when I saw them with Exodus/Arsis I think and they nailed all the parts and while the music is pretty cheesy it's well written and catchy. They were definitely fun to see live and even though at times they came off as douchebags in the end it was fun; the fact that I totally spaced on DT, Threat Signal and Mutiny within is still driving me insane today, luckily I didn't have a ticket or it'd be worse haha!

also, I'll be guest starring at the Pittsburgh Show on October 25th if any of you in the area want to see me jump around like a douchebag onstage with Nevermore.

Well now, that's not being flown to a show like the contest stated the winner would be. Maybe they'll fly you to the venue in a helicopter :loco:

haha. i actually requested to be sent to the Pittsburgh show so my friends could come see me if they wanted to. since Century already had the money allocated for the plane trip, they're giving me a bunch of free tickets which I'll be distributing amongst my compatriots in some fashion :3

and $500 spending cash for, and I quote, "booze, or whatever it is you kids are into nowadays." hoo boy.

haha. i actually requested to be sent to the Pittsburgh show so my friends could come see me if they wanted to. since Century already had the money allocated for the plane trip, they're giving me a bunch of free tickets which I'll be distributing amongst my compatriots in some fashion :3

and $500 spending cash for, and I quote, "booze, or whatever it is you kids are into nowadays." hoo boy.

that's pretty badass that you were able to work out a deal!

I just realized that my concert lineup for this year is fucking unbelievable, maybe the best year for metal this city has ever seen:

June 6 - Eyehategod & Nachtmystium @ Headliners
July 24 - Origin @ Phoenix Hill
August 11 - Soilwork, Death Angel, Augury, Swashbuckle @ Headliners
October 5 - Katatonia & Orphaned Land @ Uncle Pleasant's
October 23 - Immolation & Vader @ Uncle Pleasant's
October 26 - Nevermore @ Headliners
November 1 - Nile & Keep of Kalessin @ Headliners
November 26 - Forbidden & Evile @ Phoenix Hill
November 27 - Epica @ Headliners (mainly considering this one just to stare at Simone)

I think when Dio died he assumed godhood of concert tours and said LET THERE BE METAAAAAAAAL!!!!!

that's pretty badass that you were able to work out a deal!

I know dude. I didn't even mention tickets and money. The guy from CM just kind of threw those in on his own volition...I'd have been happy just to perform in the general vicinity of Pittsburgh.

I've never really dealt with record labels before in general, but Century definitely went above and beyond to make this contest really awesome for me. Kudos to those folks. I can almost forgive them for signing Vampires Everywhere now. :p

I just realized that my concert lineup for this year is fucking unbelievable, maybe the best year for metal this city has ever seen:

June 6 - Eyehategod & Nachtmystium @ Headliners
July 24 - Origin @ Phoenix Hill
August 11 - Soilwork, Death Angel, Augury, Swashbuckle @ Headliners
October 5 - Katatonia & Orphaned Land @ Uncle Pleasant's
October 23 - Immolation & Vader @ Uncle Pleasant's
October 26 - Nevermore @ Headliners
November 1 - Nile & Keep of Kalessin @ Headliners
November 26 - Forbidden & Evile @ Phoenix Hill
November 27 - Epica @ Headliners (mainly considering this one just to stare at Simone)

I think when Dio died he assumed godhood of concert tours and said LET THERE BE METAAAAAAAAL!!!!!

I hear ya brutha.

Katatonia - [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sep 21 2010[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]8:00P[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]El Corazon[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Seattle, Washington, USA, US[/FONT]
Alice in Chains in October 8th At Key Arena / Seattle , WA
Epica - in December

And hopefully Forbidden will hit here before the years out.

23.09.2010 (CDN) VANCOUVER, BC / Rickshaw Theatre

Yes.

Just had to add that. I will also be attending the Toronto show should anyone miss me at the BC show... :) I'm also considering London, ON as well and am amazed they are playing there, might as well while I'm visiting people back in TO...

Another senseless bit of mumbling from me. Suck it.

Oh and thank you NM for the impressive array of Canadian dates... \m/ eh! Don't forget your touque, I want one.

Sunday shows at Slim's actually don't bug me that much, usually they start them early so they can get out early; not sure if they do the same for the weekdays but that's the trend I've noticed. Srsly though do not like Slim's. I'd like to play there someday but their policy on in's and out's is lame, buying merch is pretty hard when lines are confusing and spread out everywhere and it's loud as shit and set changeover times tend to take a long time. My favorite SF venue would probably be the Grand Regency because of the sound, awesome stage, big capacity, chairs when they open the upstairs so you can chill during shitty bands, food and drink available in a separate room with merch so you can actually hear and it's so easy to get to from BART it's ridiculous. The Fillmore is ok too except the merch situation is always a madhouse and getting there via BART is not possible. Too bad only huge tours tend to come to the Grand Regency and Slim's picks up most everything else.